[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
To obtain a fulltime position where dedication and performance will result in increased responsibility and
potential for advancement.
Summary of Qualifications
A dedicated employee who is able to schedule and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Will
workÊcollaboratively, plan effectively, set priorities, and coordinate administrative duties. Have the
capacity to communicate effectively to organize and present essential information to coworkers and
clientele. Possess the knack to develop and maintain effective customer service. Goal orientated, flexible,
reliable, and produce excellent quality of work.
Long and Foster Real Estate /Present
• Exceptional ability to understand customer needs, build excellent rapport with customers and
• Possess the ability to perform critical thinking and analysis skills, develop and follow business
• Selfmotivated, resilience, able to work independently or as a team player, and upheld to high
• Assess market trends, develop marketing materials, develop CMAs, and turn in contracts in a
The Gourmet Breakfast Place
• Interview, recruit, train, monitor, and evaluate staff
• Implement schedules, bookkeeping, payroll, and coordinate workflow to minimize conflict
• Market business, plan events, and pay attention to details
• Provide excellent leadership skills and able to resolute complaints in a win/win solution
Pre Paid Legal Services, Inc.
Legal Service Broker //
• Licensed and knowledgeable of company polices and services.
• Market, present, and offer services to members of the community.
• Built a networking team.
• Proactively anticipate needs and assist in developing solutions to issues
GENEX Services, Inc. //
Job Placement Specialist
• Transitioned clients from welfare to work by instructing, coaching, and motivating.
• Instructed customers with resumes, job applications, and job placements. Ensured that
customers maintain at least day job retention.
• Was assigned a leadership position working with the Food Stamp Employment and
Training FSET program, which lead to an advancement.
• Became the Job Readiness Instructor and coordinated monthly job fairs, and increased
revenue for the company.
Children Services of Hampton Roads Chesapeake, VA / /
• Provided intense counseling services to children who were diagnosis with multiple classifications
from ADHD to Schizophrenic.
• Developed Treatment plans, monthly reports, daily progress notes, and intervention
strategies. Monitored progress regularly.
• Assisted guardians with issues such as parenting skills, marital discord, substance abuse,
and CPS complaints.
• Was available for hour emergencies pertaining to assigned clients, provided case
management, and linked clients to services within the community.
KRA Corporation //
Employment Service Worker
• Conducted interviews, Wrote Activity and Service Plans, motivated, and completed followup
services to customers
• Had the responsibility for building and updating client folders using VACIS and ESPAS,
state filling programs that maintain customers TANF benefits.
• Appointed customers to Community Work Experience Programs and Public Service
Programs so they can gain experience in the work field to obtain paid employment.
Jaivon’s Caf‰’ // Operating
Manager hours Internship
• Recruited employees and supervised workers
• Assisted with advertisement, designed business cards, developed flyers
• Selected menu items, assigned prices to various dishes, estimated food consumption for
ordering, and prepared food.
• Ran errors and filled in as needed
Pines Residential Treatment Center Portsmouth, VA //
• Completed daily narrative reports that evaluate residents’ progress.
• Used existing polices, procedures, and standards to completed tasks. Implemented, and revised
Individualized Service Plans and Individual Family Service Plans.
• Worked with and provided counseling to children that have normal and abnormal
behaviors, social problems, suicide issues, and economic concerns. Escorted residents in
and out of the facility.
• Taught residents with a wide variety of disabilities by proving adaptations and
accommodations to meet individual needs.
Person Virginia Beach, VA //
• Scored fourth and fifth grade written SOL tests.
• Used calibrations to ensure tests were scored fairly. Parttime position
Hampton Public Schools Hampton, VA //
Cross Category Teacher
Isle of Wight Public School System, Carrollton, VA //
Learning Disability Teacher
• Developed several types of reports to determine individual needs using various computer
programs. Presented those results to clients.
• Maintained records according to national standards. Scheduled class agendas, developed
lesson plans, designed alternative ways to teach content. Designed creative bulletin
displays that related to a wide variety of topics.
• Monitored paraprofessionals.
• Taught all core subjects from Kindergarten to fifth grade. Each student was able to pass at
least two standardized tests, which was not accomplished until I started working there.
Old Dominion University Norfolk, VA //
Bachelor of Science Human Service Counseling/Minor Special Education
Available Upon Request