[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
ANIL M. Mobile: + EMail:
TOP SALES PROFESSIONAL
Sales International Marketing & Communication Retail Global Alliance MediaPR Liaison
* Background in planning, implementation in the Sales & Marketing functions PAN India & across continents.
* Sound capabilities in the basic framework of operations in Exports, Retail FMCG, BB and BC.
* Repeatedly produced sustained business and revenue growth in evolving markets.
* Possess an integrated set of competencies that encompass areas related to Business startup, Relationship Management, Media buying & Press Conferences. An expert freelance journalist.
Dynamic career of over years as senior marketing professional reflecting pioneering experience and yearonyear success in achieving business growth objectives. Extensive experience in creating competitive sales & business models, evolving optimal product / price offerings and creating brand salience in target markets. Established large volume, high profit accounts with excellent levels of retention and loyalty. Spearheaded all strategic activities for CRM processes, Sales operations, Product Management, Exports, Finance related processes and HR and Administrative processes at Asia Pacific region.
Managed credible bonds with "difficult accounts" nurturing with interpersonal skills to convert from competitor strongholds. Nurtured and strengthened joint working relationships with Clients & Strategic Domestic/International Partners involved in market expansion using new matrix TraditionalModern, forecasting strategies & implementing effective CRM.
Successfully managed and mentored crossfunctional, matrixes teams across assignments; acknowledged for recruiting and developing leaders with an equal desire to win. Proven ability to successfully analyze an organization&;s critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities.
Areas Of Expertise
Strategy Planning ROI Accountability Finance & Capital Budgeting
Business Tie Ups BIFR/ Turnaround/ Revival Retail Management
Revenue Growth InterGroup Coordination People Management
Profit Centre Operations Technical Support Product Collateral, Demonstration
Benchmarking Training & Development Export Import Framework & policies
Systems Development Competency Development Vendor Management
DHA Consulting, chandigarhSince Mar&;
Role: Facilitating business development for clients, developing proposals and executable plans, responding to RFPs measured business value solutions, managing critical success factor expectations, guiding to clients across multiple project stages and revenue streams. Directing business critical areas of operations, tasked with leading turnaround efforts leading to strong guidance and management for market growth, achievement of revenue goals for the client organizations. Playing Pivotal role in Global brand entry, Alliance development and execution of objectives for both partners.
* Business Development for a new product International Brand in FMCG industry PAN India expansion delivering Consumer/shopper, Supply chain design & management. Bar code, EPC and GDSN obligationsCompany privacy
* Recently added new account PESCO, A Punjab Government Undertaking for sourcing Global alliances, Client acquisition and developing PAN India operations in multifarious activities.
* Instrumental in building strategic Global alliance between AYR College, Scotland and CIIS, India resulting in additional revenue generation of Rs million in year .
* Achieved % market expansion for First Select India, Gurgaon a GS subsidiary in current year through innovation and brand building strategy, channel development PAN India within initial months of assignment, leading a team of Sales professional.
* Successfully executed sales promotion and advertising campaign for CIIS, media buying, PR, designing of brochures, mailers, Leaflets. Website, Webinars, product presentations and direct sales campaign with the assigned external agency.
WWICS Ltd., Mohali April&; to Feb&;
A world leader in providing Global resettlement solutions having more than , satisfied clientele with interest in Real Estate and Resorts. Extensive International presence with branch offices backed by a strong sales team of professionals.
Role: Key member of senior management team, responsible for short term and long term strategic planning for WWICS Group of companies, held executive responsibility for All India & international branch operations, expansion, customer retention, achievement of sales targets, Media & PR activity.
* Sales turnaround from monthly clients to plus. Surpassing revenue goals by % strategic promotional campaigns increase of client&;s base by %.
* Expanded branch operations and franchise network from exiting to offices.
* Reworked customers delight by enhancing customer value orientation by offering placement assistance in collaboration with Global Placement Services, Canada & post landing input.
* Accomplished internal marketing goals and client image building exercise through effectuating reach of clients to all sections of organization resulting in better communication and reduction of objections by %.
* Extensive conduct of seminars all over India with an audience of Plus.
Beltek India Ltd., Noida June&; to Feb&;
Role: Leading brand in consumer electronics. Managing sales, service, channel development and vendor network PAN India. Executive responsibility for P& L. Supervising production units and managing team of more than sales & service professionals.
* Pivotal in restructuring the sales/service staff from to personals to effectuate merger with Salora group a leading brand with turnover of Rs millions.
* Instrumental in leading to reduction in the freight cost by improving logistics `reduction in Branch overheads to the extent of %
* Responsible for brand innovation new products launch PAN India Appliances. Electric chimney, Automatic washing machine & flat televisions.
* Benchmarked targets by achieving the annual sales turnover of approx Rs. million Vs existing millions.
* Reduction in all India outstanding to the extent of % and age wise exceeding days by %.
Mar&; May&; Roadmaster Industries Ltd, Ghaziabad Marketing Manager
May Feb&; Toshiba Anand Batteries Ltd, Mohali Marketing Officer
* Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management from BVB Year .
* Bachelor of Commerce from St. Anthony&;s College, Shilllong.
* PDP in promoting UK Education & TrainingYear.
Date of Birth: ..
Address: , Sec. D, Chandigarh