E. th Street, Yuma, AZ ________
Math Teacher, August – May
Gila Ridge High School, Yuma, Arizona
• In charge of teaching Algebra I to high school students.
• Arrange periodic reports for management as required.
• Lecture students on various mathematics procedures.
• Consistently trained students on computer math applications.
• Implement lesson plans in accordance to the Arizona Math Standards.
• Plan and instruct subject area using a wide variety of teaching aids.
• Led classroom discussions to engage students in active learning and previous learning.
• Consult and instruct students on how to maintain a passing grade in mathematics.
• Contribute in development of department goals and objectives in order to meet Arizona
• Accountable for maintaining records uptodate.
Account Manager, July August
AT&T, San Diego, California
• Participate in developments of workflows, data collection, reporting, and other technical
• Work in regular daytoday communication with project team members and vendors.
• Manage accounts throughout Southern California.
• Demonstrate expertise in Adult Learning and Training with customers on
• Consult clients on various AT&T programs that would meet their criteria/budget.
• Maintain customer satisfaction with Telecommunication needs.
• Perform efficiently and effectively under high competitive pressure environments.
• Liable for maintaining and expanding base accounts.
• Implement product trainings for various business/departments.
• Maximize sales on a monthly basis.
• Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office and Windows OS.
• Coach team members on base accounts.
• Create/Implement action plans with a positive attitude for clients that were effective.
Academics Coordinator Assistant, June February
DeVry University, Pomona, California
• Assist students with their class scheduling.
• Coordinated and supervised entrance exams.
• Provided general or specific department information to evening and weekend faculty,
staff, students. and the public in person and on the phone.
• Supported evening and weekend Professors with administrative tasks.
• Maintained confidentiality information uptodate.
• Coordinate the daily students academics registration, student enrollment verification
process, and incoming /outgoing transcript requests.
• Accountable for maintaining evening and weekend Adjunct Professors records uptodate.