[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
KEVIN R. J.
Mission Ridge Dr. Murfreesboro, TN
Corporate Franchise Executive
Increasing Profitability and Organizational Expansion through Entrepreneurial Development Strategies
Accomplished executive with proven ability to develop and implement stratagem that support both business development and people development, while effectively achieving critical financial objectives. Have led key initiatives that increased operating efficiencies within a franchised system that successfully amplified partnership retention rates, business growth, and partnership participation. Developed and approved system participant expansion from strategic partnerships to + in approximately years, thereby increasing net profit from approximately $ thousand to over $. million annually. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine as one of the Top fastest growing franchise systems in the U.S.
Respected leader, able to build highly motivated teams focused on achieving organizational, revenue, and benchstrength development goals. Knowledgeable of current changes in the franchising industry through participation in International Franchising Association and industry trade groups.
Areas of Expertise:
* Transformational Turnaround Management
* Strategic/Tactical Planning
* Franchise Structure and Brand Development
* Enterprise Development and Conversion Expertise
* Return On Investment ROI, Value Proposition, and Profit Maximization
PRESIDENT Dec. Feb.
CRYELEIKE FRANCHISES INC. a division of CryeLeike Realtors Brentwood, TN
Served ½ years as President of CLFI, a division of CryeLeike Realtors a $. billion real estate service enterprise company and the th largest real estate company in the United States. Promoted from EVP within months to completely redevelop and strengthen franchise organization. Successfully engaged a unified franchise system and implemented a credible marketbased approach to further advance parent company value and footprint, while escalating franchise system enhancements and expansion to accommodate strategic partnership growth within the franchise division to the benefit of the parent company.
* Recruited and developed a management team that quickly exploited a working synergy that was responsible for successfully revamping an outdated business model and elevating poor internal and external partnership morale
* Created, introduced and implemented a strategic franchise revitalization plan that effectively increased system expansion from strategic partnerships to + in approximately years
* Introduced and successfully implemented vendor revenue share and joint venture certification process resulting in increased system exposure and further enhancement of bottomline revenues
* Successfully increased net profit from approximately $ thousand to over by $. million annually in approximately years
* Profitably defended and/or negotiated the closing and departure of franchise partners, successfully collecting % of all designated future income owed
* Effectively acquired and/or negotiated the corporate purchase of franchise partners, successfully integrating them into the corporate structure
* Efficiently oversaw the development and implementation of a new franchise partnership orientation process and played a pivotal role in orientation communication, franchise grand openings, franchise site visits, and franchise ownership follow up
* Profitably administered "area city expansion" with the introduction and sale of month first right of refusal options for partnership expansion, generating increased bottom line revenues while promoting planned expansion
EXECUTIVE VICEPRESIDENT, SALES & DEVELOPMENT Jun. Dec.
CRYELEIKE FRANCHISES, INC. Brentwood, TN
* Coordinated and implemented all sales and marketing strategic planning initiatives
* Contact liaison for franchise partnerships and participants
* Worked collaboratively with corporate managers on joint ventures, corporate mergers and marketing initiatives
* Established new sales introduction model with complete launch strategies
* Oversaw and lead resolution of postsales coordination problems
* Directed and participated in multidigit yearoveryear sales growth by actively recruiting experienced sales team and establishing sales performance metrics that substantially grew baseline revenues
* Managed expanding sales process, team development and franchise system followup
DISTRICT MANAGER Dec. May
UNIVERSAL HOSPITAL SERVICES Nashville, TN
Promoted from Account Manager to District Manager for UHS the leading nationwide provider of moveable medical equipment to hospitals, alternate care facilities and homehealth companies in the U.S. and served for approximately years in the successful effort to further enhance and develop the moveable medical equipment business model in the state region of TN, AL, and KY. Gained a thorough working knowledge of listening, interacting and communicating with both physicians and healthcare administrators through effective cooperative relationships.
* Implemented a thorough plan for the expansion of UHS into the Middle Tennessee, Northern Alabama and Central Kentucky regions and established/led new district office openings
* Hired, trained, developed and promoted a highly efficient staff that consecutively earned President&;s "Eagle Award" Bronze, Silver, Gold for operational efficiency and sales growth years straight
* Exceeded over target revenue objectives times out of a possible monthly objectives
* Increased regional sales revenue, return on cost, return in months, and district profitability through the direct supervision and management of sales and service teams
* Motivated and oversaw district team growth that successfully grew the average monthly billed revenue from $. to $k per month in approximately years
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, MURRAY STATE UNIVERSITY Murray, KY
MidSouth Real Estate School Memphis, TN
hours, Real Estate Principles
M.S. Diversified Finance School Jackson, MS
hours, Advanced Finance Principles and Contracts
TM. Sales Management Course Cincinnati, OH
hours, People Development, Managing Strategies, Organization Processes
CCSI Sales and Management Development Course Richmond, VA
hours, Peer Recruitment, Bench Strength Advancement, People Development,
Effective Leadership and Management Techniques