[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
* Belarus State Economic University, International Relations, International Investment, bachelor
Majors: Economics, International Business, International Investment, Investment Analysis, Accounting, International Financial Investment Management
Business School at PriorBank Raiffeisen Group; Basics of Banking Operations, Client Services in Banking, International Banking
International Forwarders course at Association of International Road Carriers "BAMAP"; International logistics, Cargo Forwarding and Freight Forwarding
. . Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Belarus, Main Investment Department, International Investment Section; business plan analysis, legislation in facilitation international investment
October current Account Manager/ Sales manager/ Internal Audit at General Services Inc., Minsk, Belarus
My position is a multitask position, requiring a lot of energy and quick decisionmaking skills. The industry I am working in is Swissmade luxury watches. I work with International clients located in all European countries as our business operates Europewide.
As an account manager my key responsibilities include: keeping track of clients orders, supporting communications with clients, providing assistance in looking for specific items, keeping track of receivables.
As a sales manager I perform the following tasks:
Manage Internet store, take orders for watch models, provide all characteristics of the interesting models, communicate with clients, close the deals, arrange watch delivery, aftersales support.
As an internal audit I perform the following tasks: control the cash flow, audit liquidation balance weekly, control receivables and keep track of critical accounts.
April October Logistics Manager at Transimperial Group, Minsk, Belarus
My main responsibility is to provide clients with the best possible logistics solutions considering the availability of transport and delivery justintime to the warehouse of my client. This includes:
* Attracting new clients
* Learning the market and competitors
* Finding the best solution to deliver goods
* Thirdparty logistics
* Business negotiations
* Descriptive Billing
* Dealing with international Transportation documents
January April Assurance Intern at Ernst& Young llc.
My main responsibility in this role is to assist in auditing our clients providing journal entries testing and analysing their business activities using specially designed software. This includes:
* Analysing clients&; records of journal entries over a specified time period
* Testing journal entries according to certain criteria
* Verifying accordance between prepared by client accountancy records and the data provided by clients&; customers and counterparts
* Preparing letters of confirmation for our clients
* Transferring national accountability to International Accounting Standards
June September Hostess at Enso Italian Restaurant Miami,FL, USA
I worked as a hostess at Enso Italian Restaurant during Work&Travel USA program. The main tasks and duties I performed included:
* Greeting customers
* Promoting special offers and events held at the restaurant
* Advising customers about dishes on the menu
* Setting up the restaurant before the customers arrived in the evening
* Working as a part of a team in a highpressure environment
June September Waitress at The Newport Creamery Restaurant Newport, RI, USA
I worked as a waitress at The Restaurant during Work&Travel USA program. The main tasks and duties I performed included:
* basic food preparation
* setting up the restaurant before the customers arrived in the evening
* advising customers about dishes on the menu
* taking orders
* serving food to customers
* cleaning tables quickly to ensure a quick turnaround time
* working as a part of a team in a highpressure environment
I am an organised and dedicated employee, with excellent attention to detail and strong time management skills. I enjoy work that is challenging, interesting and allows me to explore new possibilities for personal and professional growth.
I can offer you proven skills in project and team work, as well as commitment, energy and a real enthusiasm for work in fast environment.
Key Skills and Qualities:
* Time management
* High level of technological competence
* Experienced team player
* Strong customerfocused approach
* Adaptable and flexible
* Attention to detail
* Focused professional
* Responsible task performer
* Ready to acquire new knowledge to improve professional skills
References available upon request.