HCL Technologies, Noida ,
Corporate HR Internship
• Conducting Interviews for several posts.
• Coordinating interviews for new candidates as well as existing employees if there is a
new opening in the organization. .
• Job postings on job portals as per the job description
• Preparing Dashboards daily
• Recruitment & Selection
• Connect with the Executives & Senior Managers in the organization.
• First point of contact for the employees as the part of HR team.
NIIT Yuva Jyoti Ltd. ,New Delhi
Aug’ – June’
HR Executive Internship
• Heading entire North Zone which covers Punjab, Haryana and Rajasthan.
• Responsible for sourcing, testing and compliance.
• First point of reference for employees. Handling recruitment drive for more than
positions every month across North India.
• Handling of employee’ queries & issue.
• Responsible for F&F, Exit Interviews, Parole, Attendance Management, Employee
• Handling consultant tieups and payments under the supervision of my handler .
• Responsible for joining formalities and on boarding of all new joinees at Management
• Single point of contact for new joinees at various entry levels specifically for support