Power Services Marketing & Pricing Manager, Merger and Acquisition Integration Manager,
Service Business Development Manager, Strategic Planning Analyst
Held various strategic marketing and business growth positions for national service organization. During
this period, the service business experienced doubledigit revenue growth nearly every year with above
industryaverage profits margins. Implemented and managed multiple new service offerings and business
ventures which supported service revenue growth from $M to over $M. Develop and maintained
financial models used to support service sales, market share, revenue growth, etc. forecasts for Emerson
annual year Planning conference.
• Created, developed, and launched Battery L.I.F.E. service program. Battery service revenues grew from
approximately $M to $M in first year.
• Developed and launched new Uninterrupted Power Supply service program. Revenues grew from
$k to $M over a fouryear period.
• Assisted in identifying and presenting Electrical Testing opportunity that lead to an initial $M
acquisition by Emerson with additional acquisitions equaling over $M.
• Identified and negotiated multi$M partnership agreement with Floridabased LAN services provider to
develop, manufacture and support speciallydesigned remote monitoring devices.
• Integrated new electrical testing organization’s services into existing service contract base. Conducted
various pilot programs in Seattle, California, and Ohio.
• Managed a transactionbased customer survey. Customer response increased from % to %.
• MBA, Ohio State University Fisher College of Business,
Served on MBA Student Council
• BS/BA,, Ohio State University Business College,
Double major in Finance and Marketing
• Associates Degree in ElectroMechanical Technology, Shawnee State Community College
Graduated with honors
• Attended various companysponsored courses including: Lean Six Sigma, Leadership
Development, Negotiating Skills, Service Marketing and Pricing, Change Management, Cost
Analysis and Improvement.
• Member, American MENSA Organization
• Authored an article for first edition of The Journal of Professional Pricing Professional Pricing Society
Entitled: An Innovative Approach to Spreading Price Increases.
• Authored various ezinearticles.com articles relating to field service management and application of
Lean Six Sigma in field service operations.