[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
SARAH J. E.
REMINGTON APARTMENTS ▪ E. ST STREET
APT ▪ TULSA, OK ▪ CELL: ..
To obtain a position that will allow me to express both my administrative and leadership skills, as well as my passion to serve people.
FebruaryMarch Best Buy, Store Tulsa, OK
Home Essentials Supervisor
* Recommended by GM and managers in store to pursue this position and named most eligible candidate in store, district, and territory.
* Managed over $ million between Home Theater and Appliances department and set up a monthly business plan that held my employees accountable to meeting weekly goals.
* Selected employees out of to help empower and develop them as leaders, as well as manage specific areas within the department.
September April Best Buy, Store Tulsa, OK
Home Theater Sales
* Executed GSBTP within first week by becoming one of the top sellers out of employees.
* Awarded MVP in Home Theater at the end of rd quarter.
* Selected as top % in store for demonstrating strong leadership and became a Fast Track member, as well as awarded MVP at the end of th quarter.
September Oral Roberts University Tulsa, OK
Student Association&;s Commuter Coordinator
* Collaborated with coworker by innovatively creating and launching a new program for commuters which is successfully operating today.
* Extensively interviewed and hired people to execute program. Personally trained new hires by designing PowerPoint presentations and bound manuals.
* Coordinated and supervised all aspects of program while conducting weekly meetings and documenting personal and group progress.
August Oral Roberts University Tulsa, OK
Bachelor of Arts
* Graduated in years with a . GPA
January Present GUTS Church Tulsa, OK
GUTS Youth Church Leader
* Supervise SoundBooth Team during every service.
* Administer CheckIn Team before every service.
* Oversee with other leaders youth, directly over youth
August Valeur National Step Team Tulsa, OK
* Actively helped organize and develop a strong team by relating to individuals and discovering commonalities that unified our team, our purpose, and our productivity while we spoke and performed publicly.