ap , Kamskaya Street,
Ukraine, Kharkiv ,
To obtain a position of a project manager assistant where a team of highly experienced
professionals would share the skills of managing projects and programs, sales and marketing, to
apply gained knowledge and creativity to future career and company growth.
Summary of Qualifications
• Long years professional experience in teaching people.
• Ability to come up with new ideas, get the full picture of the situation and come up to a
solution with creative thinking by the run.
• Very strong organizational, communication, interpersonal skills.
• Fully scholarships granted education, maintain excellent grades, am always a strong
leader, work and attend school and then University full time.
• Knowledge of Russian, Ukrainian, German languages.
• Broadminded, very ambitious, can bring diversity and new modern world view, easy to
teach, willing to work hard and get as much experience as I can.
National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnical Institute”, Kharkiv, Ukraine
expected Master’s of Project and Program Management, June,
Dean’s List; GPA . till present
Bachelor of Technical Translation, June,
Dean’s List; GPA .
Project Management Projects
• Fully developed academic business plans, including strong marketing researches, financial
and production plans.
Selfemployed English language tutor and interpreter, Kharkiv, Ukraine
• Process and translate invoices, correspondence, inventory reports, billing.
• Teaching English to adults individual/group lessons over . hour lessons per month.
• Accompany as an interpreter international business men in their business meetings, trips
and during the negotiating process.
• Draw up contracts and other documentation.