Program Manager, Family Advocacy Program, Alexandria, Virginia
Led the Army’s Transitional Compensation TC program, originating viable protocols to effectively
administer the entitywide initiative. Managed and delegated assignments to Family Advocacy
Counselors and Victim Witness Liaisons for the Army Advocacy Program FAP.
• Leveraged program analysis results to optimize management of the initiative as a skilled subject matter
expert SME in the TC program.
• Championed the availability and benefits of the TC program to the broader general military population.
Administrative Analyst, Family Advocacy Program FAP, Alexandria, Virginia
Publicized the Army’s Family Programs using newly devised and executed management systems,
protocols, and procedures. Oversaw an independent contractor assigned to the FAP.
• Assessed program and funding results of initiatives administered by Major Army Commands MACOM
• Analyzed and generated monthly reports detailing U.S. Army fiscal data to ensure accountability and
• Leveraged TC program expertise to secure a $.M grant award from the DoD and Congress after
conferring with the Assistant Chief of Staff of the Army. Obtained $.M in additional funding from both
entities through budget analysis and requirement justification.
Note: Additional work history includes positions as an Assistant Program Director at the FAMILY
ADVOCACY SERVICES and Administrative Manager/Assistant Director/Project Officer in
the UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS. Full details upon request.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Psychology ABD
Walden University, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Master of Arts in Counseling
Webster University, St. Louis, Missouri
Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management and Social Psychology
Park College, Parkville, Illinois