[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Via Nandina Place
Dear Prospective Employer:
This letter and resume are for your consideration for a position that I believe will fully utilize my professional skills
and personal abilities. I prefer opportunities based upon team work, individual merit and capability. My background
reflects extensive experience in, but is not limited to the following areas of proficiency:
Ã Office Management / Office Administration
Ã Accounting Payroll, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Billing, Invoicing
Ã Project Management
Ã Purchasing / ShippingReceiving
Ã Sales/Marketing / HighProfile Advertising & Promotional Campaigns
Ã Event Planning / Special Engagements
Ã Marketplace Penetration
Ã Relationship Building / Clientele Base Development
Ã Client Relations
I have also developed the ability to establish and maintain interpersonal communications and rapport with fellow
staff, clients, executives, VIPs, celebrities, vendors and management. These are all combined with proven business
knowledge, and a comprehensive education.
My demonstrated abilities in taking multiple tasks to completion both accurately and timely, along with my “hands
on” supervisory style empowering my staffs to perform at their highest levels of productivity, within fastpaced and
highvolume environments are skill sets I will bring to your organization.
You will find me a loyal, personable, and dedicated individual. My positive personality enables me to maintain
effective and efficient performance in a conscientious manner.
In closing, I want to thank you for your time and consideration, and welcome the opportunity to meet with you and
further discuss my qualifications in detail.
Via Nandina Place
A competent, skilled and focusdriven professional in business, with a strong record of achievement
in providing the necessary expertise to ensure streamlined operations, customer satisfaction,
significantly increased proficiency and profitability.
Expertise includes Office Management; Office Administration; Accounting Payroll, Accounts
Payable/Receivable, Billing; Project Management; Purchasing; Sales/Marketing; HighProfile
Advertising & Promotional Campaigns; Event Planning / Special Engagements; Marketplace
Penetration; Relationship Building; Clientele Base Development; Client Relations
Excellent interpersonal communicating, listening and negotiating skills, coupled with the ability to establish
and maintain rapport with all levels of personnel, management, executives, VIP’s, celebrities,
vendors, and clients.
Specialized Skills Microsoft Office Suite; Quickbooks; Maxell; Forefront; PC/Macintosh Platforms; Office
Equipment; Nortec/Aspire Multiline Telephone Systems
People Oriented • Service Oriented • Detail Oriented • Goal Oriented
/ Present CARMAX, Las Vegas, Nevada
Senior Sales Consultant / Sales Consultant / Business Office Associate
• Perform a diverse range of responsibilities to include, but not limited to: successful highprofile
vehicle, warranty and accessory sales achieving rapid promotion to Senior Sales
Consultant, ranked th out of , sales consultants in company within sixmonth
duration, resulting from job performance sales excellence, industry knowledge, and a
proven track record; all of which resulting in highly profitable, efficient and smooth
flowing business operations.
• Provide comprehensive documentation, contractual administration, licensing, and
processing of monetary transactions.
• Recognized for outstanding sales achievement consisting of sales of approximately
PURE INDULGENCE & DREAM VISION STUDIOS, Las Vegas, Nevada
VIP Concierge Specialist / Vice PresidentDream Vision Marketing/Executive Office Division
• Bottomline business management responsibility encompassing all aspects of operations, to
include: overseeing productivity and performance of staff; personal interaction and
providing world class customer relations/quality service to celebrities, movie directors,
producers, and crew members.
• Provided “handson” financial management, event planning and coordination,
sales, marketing and promotional campaigns. This included VIP concierge
services for clientele base entailing: hotel arrangements, private jet services,
hosting services, limousine accommodations, afterhour engagements and
wedding/celebrity parties and celebrations, as well as catering outsourcing.
PERINI BUILDING COMPANY, Las Vegas, Nevada
Contract Administrator City Center Project
• Responsibilities encompassed: contract review and processing; correspondence and research; job
costing; billing and pertinent documentation; and interacting with both corporate and
internal departments determining proper accounting functions. Assisted project manager
• Reported directly to Contract Manager.
WESTERN TILE &MARBLE, Las Vegas, Nevada
Vice President Executive Assistant
• Assisted Vice President of Nevada Office in both personal and clerical support functions.
• Scheduled appointments, meeting reservations and personal engagements, and
administered comprehensive letters, research and administrative assistance.
Via Nandina Place
Office Manager / Administrative Assistant
• Managed daily operations and general office staff entailing reception, accounting, payroll and
human resource functions.
• Authorized purchases, coordinated office activities, shipping/receiving functions
and local/overnight deliveries.
• Acquired broad range of knowledge and practical experience with general office
accounting, purchasing, accounts payable/receivables, sales, inventory
control, fixed assets, cash and general reporting practices.
Construction Accounts Payable Manager / Administrator
• Maintained accounts, coded and processed invoices involving up to checks weekly; negotiated
prices; calculated labor and overhead costs; coordinated monthend/yearend account
reconciliations; journal entries; and administered both financial and accounting projects.
Construction Accounts Receivable Manager / Contract Administrator
• Maintained incoming contracts, change orders, and pertinent documentation. Requested insurance,
bonds and relevant legal documents, and processed invoices for billing against jobs on a
• Prepared closeout and final documents, lien releases, AIA documents, affidavits,
• Responsible for cost accounting, general accounting and financial reporting for
two business divisions. Prepared, analyzed and reported all financial
statements, as well as generated monthly reports tracking performance
pertinent to labor, financial performance and company goals.
• Special projects consisted of: Red Rock Station Hotel & Casino and Trump
Purchasing Agent / Payroll Manager
• Purchased and processed stone and tile materials, researched vendors and products of specified
requests, arranged freight and delivery, and strategically negotiated prices. Provided data
entry of time cards for up to employees. Processed payroll distribution and local
References Available Upon Request.