[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Matthew B. H.
Lund, Sweden Email: Mobile: +
Jönköping International Business School Jönköping, Sweden
Master of Business Administration, Innovation & Business Creation
University of Victoria Victoria, Canada
Bachelor of Commerce, International Business
Wall Street Institute Program Manager & Instructor
Seoul, South Korea June March
* Directly managed English instructors; responsibilities included hiring, training, scheduling, and controlling payroll.
* Monitored and facilitated the personal development of instructors through class observations and mock teaching, and determining job specific goals and giving feedback to help instructors achieve their objectives.
* Provided instruction to over clients comprised of international business people and postsecondary students from some of the country&;s largest international companies and most reputable universities.
Nike Golf EMEA Account Manager UK & Ireland
Hilversum, the Netherlands September January
* Worked closely with accounts and sales representatives in the UK & Ireland and warehousing and logistics partners in the Netherlands to help process and track large shipments of Nike Golf product.
* Prepared detailed reports to help manage outstanding, current, and futures orders, and worked closely with colleagues to ensure successful delivery to all accounts in order to achieve monthly, quarterly, and fiscal year sales targets.
* Contributed to process improvements by communicating effectively with logistics partners and accounts, learning exact details of their processes and preferences, and suggesting news ways to improve lead times and current delivery standards.
Grace Tool International Business Development Manager
Seoul, South Korea January August
* Recruited by the company&;s CEO to aid business development by forming new partnerships with international power tool designers and manufacturers.
* Initiated contact with key decision makers and prepared detailed proposals outlining the Korean power tools market, and our market entry strategies and sales forecasts for their products.
* Organized and liaised visits to Korea that offered prospective partners a direct view of the market and opportunities to negotiate and agree to exclusive partnership agreements.
English Channel Corporate Language Trainer
Seoul, South Korea December December
* Designed and delivered language training to highlevel executives working for some of the world&;s largest international companies.
* Worked with students oneonone several times each week to strengthen their English conversation and presentation skills for overseas business activities.
* Assisted clients with correspondence and proposals that were used to generate new business and maintain healthy relations with clients abroad.
Siam Golf Properties Outside Services Manager
Bangkok, Thailand December April
* Assigned a shortterm contract to assist company with outside services, which included direct management of employees and supervising the management of an additional employees.
* Restructured and retrained the existing staff in their duties and responsibilities and implemented a caddy training program with scheduled testing that monitored and benchmarked success levels of employee development.
* Assisted General Manager to generate marketing ideas, create promotional tools, negotiate corporate contracts, and contract, manage, and liaise with tournaments and tour groups.
Enterprise RentACar Management Trainee
Vancouver, Canada January August
* Developed a marketing plan aimed at potential business partners, built relationships with key decision makers, and generated business in a range of market areas.
* Managed and deployed fleet of vehicles in an effective and costefficient manner and accounted and tracked profits by viewing weekly and monthly financial statements.
* Gained superior customer service skills and learned to confidently sell, problem solve, and manage conflict in a chaotic environment that nourished my organizational skills and multitasking ability.
* Social Entrepreneurship, Travel, Sport, Film and Music.