// DIS Danish Institute for Study Abroad Copenhagen, Denmark
// Assistant Study Tour Coordinator
• Managed the planning and execution of academic and cultural study tours throughout the EU, Russia,
and China, in collaboration with the institute’s faculty.
• Enhanced departmental cost efficiency through budget analysis, database development, training of staff
and faculty, and supplier negotiations.
• Promoted DIS by designing marketing materials, assisting in product development, and maintaining
relations with key customers through active participation in conferences.
• Advised students on travel related issues and regularly functioned as a study tour leader.
// Academic Program Assistant
• Researched and developed contact database of relevant European companies and institutions for
academic field visits.
• Organized and executed academic and social events.
• Facilitated program development by preparing analysis reports on academic elements such as grading
• Ensured smooth daily operation of the department by assisting faculty and advising students.
// CKOK Travel and Accommodation Agency Prague, Czech Republic
• Managed a centrally located incoming tourist office, selling accommodation, and other tourist services,
while providing general tourist information.
• Conducted currency exchange and money transfer services