[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Ramón Octavio I. Martínez
I am a sincere, loyal and dedicated individual who has a great deal of ambition. I have extensive experience in the Customer Service Industry, a great sense of urgency and adapt well to change. I enjoy learning new things and am accustomed to working under pressure. I get along well with others working in a team environment, while also being able to work efficiently on my own. I seek a position where I may develop, grow and excel while providing positive results in the best interest of the company.
ACS de Mexico: QualityTraining Supervisor.
* Trained + agents in the project while leading a group of trainers and coaches.
* Responsible for communications with internal and externals clients.
* Collaborated with General Manager and other Operation Supervisors to reduce Cost and Maximize Pretax Profit.
* In charge of the training and quality department&;s deliverables as well as the development of its staff..
* Developed agents into Supervisors, Trainer and other administrative roles.
* Responsible for productions quality performance.
* Created new hire retention plans.
* Held daily, weekly and monthly meetings to discuss the progress and development of the departments.
* Reported billable training logs.
* Helped Center to achieve monthly revenue goals.
* Prepared departments for quarterly audits.
* Supervised employee&;s transition from training to production.
* Managed payroll systems.
* Attended to agent&;s needs and demands.
* Developed one on ones with agents, coaches and trainers to discuss their monthly stats and goals.
* Worked with a site which housed a combined headcount of people.
Ingles Individual: English Teacher
* Programmed and prepared classes.
* Worked with learners of various ages.
* Reported student&;s progress.
Provided people the assistance to learn a new language.
Assisted in launching two new projects.
Successfully ramped agents in one month.
Held the centers QUALITY rankings out of months in st place in a network of sites.
Met and exceeded the absenteeism and attrition targets.
Created the "Supervisor bible" which aids Supervisors in the transition from agent to sup.
Achieved the certification of % of the training staff.
Overlooked and managed the sites ongoing ramp of over new hires.
Introduced leadership and management education to the staff for their personal growth such as:
* One minute manager
* Developing the leader within you
* High School Diploma
Central High School, Kansas City, Mo
* Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
UMKC, Kansas City, Mo
* Good Sense of Urgency
* Work Well Under Pressure
* Natural Leadership skills
* "Outside the box" thinker
* Adapt well to change
* Challenge driven