Company : Imbassedor Hotel – Ammam, Jordan
Period : February – January
Position : General Maintenance
Language Known : Good command of both Arabic and English
Duties & Responsibilities
. Supervise Cable pulling, glanding and terminations of High Voltage Cables from
Motor to Switchgear or Motor Control Centers as per Manuals and Specifications.
• Involved in Commissioning of High Voltage Switchgear and Motor Control
• Line checking and Meggering of Low Voltage Power and Control Cables.
• Testing and Commissioning of emergency Power Generators and Turbine
• Illumination Check of Lighting System on certain locations
. Ducter Test of Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Bus bar Joints and Splices.
• Involved in Pre Commissioning and Commissioning of High Voltage and Medium
Voltage Switchgears and Motor Control Centers.
• Pre Commissioning and Commissioning of Low Voltage Motors and Motor
Control Centers according to Specifications.
• Hipot Testing of Medium Voltage Xformers and Medium Voltage Cables.
. Monitor Daily Weekly/Monthly Progress Generate Daily/Weekly/Monthly Activity
Report as per Project Specifications.
• Coordinate with other Discipline.
• Attend Daily PTW Meeting.
• Supervision of Switchgear and Switchboard Installation including Cable Pulling,
Glanding & Termination.
• Coordinate with Engineering Regarding Revision Drawings and as Built Drawing.
• • Assisted Vendor to Execute Comm. Activities for the Following:
• Turbine Generator . KV
• Emergency Diesel Generator
• High Voltage Switchgear
• Integrated Motor Control System IMCS
• Load Shedding System LSS
• Electrical Management System EMS
• Emergency Shutdown System ESS
• Supervise Continuity Check and Megger Check of Cable Spools and Inspection of
Cable Trays and Supports prior to Cable Pulling.
• Installation, Cabling and Commissioning of Solid State Battery Chargers and
Inverters according to Drawings and Specifications.
• Installation, Cabling and Commissioning of Monorails and Over Head Cranes.
• Installation of fire and gas system devices DGT, DGR , Flame detector , DTG
,Manual Call Point , DMC