[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
DANIEL FERNANDO F.
May , years Bogotá Cund.
Citizenship Card No. ,, Bogota
Office . Cell
Address: Calle B Int.
Bogotá. Professional Reg
Chemical Engineering Graduate Option in Chemistry from the University of the Andes, with an advanced level of English % TOEFL and excellent skills in systems. Knowledge and professional interests focused on developing industrial processes related to: i organic and synthetic products, ii industrial production, iii food flavorings and iv petrochemicals, v environmental processes, vi biofuels vii plastics, among others.
Learnability person looking for an opportunity that allows me to apply the skills acquired as a Chemical Engineer. Creative potential and qualities to lead teams. Persistent, responsible and resultsoriented. Strategic Search to find solutions to different problems so as to find an effective response to it. Working under pressure, with high capacity for analysis and response. Good personal presentation and good interpersonal relations.
* Responsibility and Patience
* High capacity and fast learning
* Workgroups Timeliness
* Reliability and Tolerance
* Effort to find optimal solutions, feasible and applicable to the process in question.
* Working under pressure and team
* High analytical thinking
Available to travel, full time.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND ACHIVEMENTS
* Company: C.I. SA Carbocoque
* Position: Production Engineering Leader in SAP project implementation.
* Superior: Mr. Pedro Manrique
* Working as a field engineer who initially assisted by the director of operations with constant monitoring of productivity, inventory management of coal and coke in the production process, logistics. Development of a project to build a byproduct of the coal washing plant sterile processing of biofertilizers.
* Leader in SAP implementation project in the company, being the leader in production and SAP reports, acquiring excellent skills in this tool, including the areas module PP, QM, LETRA, CO, MM, FI.
* Implementation of water treatment plants in the washing plant and other industrial sites in the center, reducing a % the costs of washing process.
+ Address quality control laboratory, in my charge I controlled employees supervision of laboratory equipment to proximity analysis, following results of coal, coke and process material quality. Dec Aug .
* Company: Ladrillera Superior S.A.
+ Position: Consulting for R & D.
+ Contact: German Gomez Manager
+ Consulting in investigating various mixtures of clays and raw materials for Brick production.
+ Monitoring the thermal performance of furnaces Jan Nov .
* Company: Olaflex S.A.
+ Function: Engineering R & D Production Manager
+ Head: Mr. Alberto Lora Technical Manager tel.
+ I joined the company as Engineer Research and Development, to investigate the role of new products from flexible polyurethane, study new materials and process variables. Comprehensive Management and Production Laboratory, Support Renewal with SGS Quality accreditation.
+ After month was promoted to Production Manager with the following functions:
o Receive and organize production orders from different customers.
o Develop according to material recovery and material changes in different formulas available.
o Planning daily production.
o Organize the section on the ground with employees in my office, this in production and maintenance.
o Monitoring equipment management.
o Verification of product quality.
o Product Packaging and Shipping.
o Customer Support.
+ In the first month of the Chief, performed a program in Excel for planning that I increased efficiency in hours of work. In the second month I got the Record production year June, Oct.
* Company: Smurfit Kappa Cartón de Colombia Practice
+ Position: Intern
+ Boss: Mr. Hugo Romero, Superintendent Carton de Colombia tel.
+ Professional Practice in Carton de Colombia made the following functions:
o Installation and commissioning of a plant of Industrial Wastewater Treatment Ptari for environmental protection are fully reused in the production of rubber, function performed by %.
o Followup variables in treatment plant operation and efficiency, verification and correction plan.
o Study various machine parameters as temperatures rebar, Quality of Rubber, among others, and to propose a continuous improvement June, Jan.
* Company: Universidad de los Andes
+ Position: Research and Development
+ Head: Dr. Clara Quijano
+ Research done on the composition of a type of pepper Colombia in their green state of maturity, with the following functions:
o full aroma extraction using various laboratory techniques.
o Injecting the substance of the aroma in a gas chromatograph, and reading data in a mass spectrometer.
o Analysis of results and implementation of a magazine article for the International Flavour and Fragrance Journal Internet database, Interscience. This article was also presented at various conferences such as food ACTA in Puerto Rico, etc. Jul, Dec.
* Development of different projects during my training, examples:
+ Complete Aspen Simulation of a Bioethanol plant production from the Pope.
+ Design Reactor
+ Fruit Dryer
+ Balance binary
+ Optimization of a distillation tower
+ Separation Process Simulation
+ Heat Exchangers
+ Development of a plan under HACCP for the dairy production
+ Control Systems, among others.
* Thesis. Study of bioethanol production from potato flour and some considerations in the development process, as the effect of various parameters in the enzymatic reaction of hydrolysis, all developed in the project grade and a simulation in Aspen.
* I was recognized as the best student in the promotion. St. Viator College, participating in Math Olympiad and Science Fair as a representative of the College.
* Advanced handling of various engineering software such as SAP, Aspen, Office Excel, among others.
* Study modules in the Seine on Virtual Business Thinking Chair focused on business and project development.
* English proficiency by % TOEFL. Athletics, swimming, livestock.
Use and understand different experiences aimed at engineering professionals, regarding the development of industrial processes including the optimization and structuring.
Developing projects and industrial processes, in order to obtain a consolidated knowledge of it.
Increase my ability to process knowledge engineering and applied in order to provide solutions, and develop a comprehensive, economic, social and environmental industrial projects.
Achieve personal growth, ethical, social and economic based engineering and projects to develop during my career.
UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES.
Chemical Engineering with Option in Chemistry, Average .
Colegio San Viator.
BA with Honors .
Rolfy Forero Cuadrado Alexander Gutierrez
Lawyer Chemical Eng.
Avenida Cll Bogotá Universidad de los Andes
German Gomez Gabriel Arias
Lawyer Eng. Electrical
Leonel Guio Alberto Lora
Mining Eng. Technical Managment
RRHH Olaflex SA
DANIEL FERNANDO F.
C.C. No. .. Bogotá.