Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering
Sathyabama University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Graduation with st Class
Modules undertaken: Chemical Process Calculations, Fluid Mechanics, Applied Physical Chemistry, Chemical
Engineering Thermodynamics, Industrial Organic Chemistry, Heat and Mass Transfer, Material Science and
Technology, Mechanical Operations, Inorganic and Organic Chemical Technology, Process Equipment Design and
Drawing, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Chemical Plant Utilities, Resource Management Techniques, Petroleum
Technology, Energy Engineering, Nano Technology, Biochemical Engineering, Electrochemical Engineering, Drugs
and Pharmaceuticals Technology, Engineering Economics & Marketing Management, Industrial Safety & Hazard
PROJECT Bachelor’s degree project
Title: Regeneration of Spent Acid in Steel Pickling Process
Description: Analysed and identified the best method of hydrochloric acid spent acid regeneration in a steel pickling
plant in the team project at Tube Products of India TPI, Chennai, India. Researched about various technical ways to
improve the regeneration and also applied the basic concepts learnt from engineering modules to arrive at an ideal
solution. The technical, commercial, economical aspects of four different methods, moreover environmental feasibility
was considered and presented to the company.
• Basic understanding of AUTOCAD
• MS OFFICE
• Basis in C,C++
• Experience in writing project and seminar reports, essays and delivering presentation as part of education
Teamwork and Leadership
• Knows how to work in a team taking up the initiative, participating, understanding and adhering to team
values and ethics.
• Successfully collaborated and contributed for the undergraduate team project. Functioned as the researcher
and primary finisher of the team project.
Analytical and Problem Solving
• Have ability to identify and prioritize the problems arising in projects and to devise strategies to overcome it
on the basis of logical and innovative reasoning.