As a Maintenance engineer at Ammonia plant, my job responsibilities are:
• Coordinate and perform Routine, Preventive, Breakdown and Shutdown maintenance jobs
for Rotary and Stationary equipments.
• Maintenance of Centrifugal Pumps, ID / FD Fans and Gear boxes.
• Followup PMP for ammonia plant machinery to increase equipment reliability.
• Maintenance of Heat exchangers, Columns, vessels, Storage tanks and piping.
• Maintenance of Primary Reformer, Burners, Waste heat boiler and Air Preheater.
• Maintenance of Filters and Strainers, Steam Traps, Gate Valves, Globe Valves, Check
• Execution of Hydrostatic test and Pneumatic test.
• Documentation and to Conduct internal audit EMS , ISO , & ISO
• Manage and Maintain Daily Progress Reports, ATA Reports as well as machine history
• Prepare list of Spares, Tools tackles and Purchase/Material requisitions required for daily
and Shut down jobs.
• Study of P&ID, PFD, isometric drawings for the preparation of BOQ