[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Looking for a challenging job, where I can utilize my education background and work experiences in achieving remarkable accomplishment.
Leadership, Motivational Skills, Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
* Ability to Work under Pressure, Decision Making & Problem Solving Skills.
* Computer Related Skills MS Office Applications & Internet Usage.
Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia November
Master&;s degree in HR Management.
Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia July
Certification in Human Resource Management.
Arab Open University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia June
Bachelor&;s degree in Business Administration.
The Institute of Public Administration, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia January
Certification in Accounting
Fellowship HR professional of Australian Human Resources InstituteAHRI since October .
SABIC , Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
.Ensure that all jobs in SABIC have been analysed and a comprehensive database of
updated job descriptions is maintained at all times to provide a basis for execution of all
. Act job evaluation for all SABIC affiliates in KSA according to Hay job evaluation methodology.
. implementing job evaluation procedures .
. Ensure all relevant information for JE has been collected from HRBP.
.Gather and analyes salary data and makes recommendations for salary adjustment .
Mohammad A. AlHabib Real Estate Company, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
:: Manage personnel; recruitment & selection, Annual Leaves; termination and final settlements; payroll; government relations; Goal Setting & Job evaluation; Annual Performance Appraisal.
:: In charge of personnel administration for up to employees.
:: Productively develop government relations to ensure visa and work requests proceed smoothly and are tracked accordingly.
:: Ensure that all salary payments are correct and paid on time.
:: Maintain company records as required within set deadlines.
:: Supervising the work of HR department and ensure development and training are given where necessary.
:: control on online GOSI.
Senior Payroll Analyst
Saudi Industrial Development Fund, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
* Managing the complete payroll cycle, right from recording monthly salary, computing compensation and benefits to updating record keeping systems.
* Directing the yearend auditing and closing of records of the employees payment to ensure smooth execution of HR operations and payroll management.
* Implementing HR policies in compliance with company processes and procedures pertaining to staff salaries, allowances, benefits, end of service benefits, disciplinary and grievances measures.
* Undertaking the duties assigned by the senior management and performing routine and complex accounting and administrative work in supervising the payroll function.
Birth Date : March
Gender : Male
Nationality : Saudi Arabia
Visa Status : Citizen
Residence Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Marital Status : Married
Number of Dependants :