[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Walid I. M.
▪ Gillott Road, Birmingham, UK B RP ▪ ▪ +
A Chemical Engineering Graduate with excellent Arabic, problemsolving skills and a distinguished track record in delivering highprofile projects. Tenacious, highly motivated and team player at both management and staff level where areas of expertise include energy efficiency, chemical processes, and laboratory research. Looking for stimulating and rewarding career in your company.
BACHELORS in Chemical Engineering with Upper Second Class Honours Oct June
* Dissertation: "Methyl Ethyl Ketone Industry Design and Solvent Recovery Column"
* Relevant Coursework: Energy Efficiency, Chemical Engineering Laboratory, Chemical Process Design, Mathematics for Engineering, Organic and Structural Chemistry, Health and Safety HAZOP, Flow sheet, P&ID, Process Simulation, and Business Management.
* Professional Membership: The Institution of Chemical Engineers IChemE
Joseph Chamberlain SixthForm College
Secondary School Education Sep July
* A Levels: Arabic A; Mathematics A; Chemistry C; Biology Pass
* GCSEs: Subjects at Grades A* C including Maths and English
Maths Teacher−Education Nov Present
* Manage a simulating classroom of between year students with responsibility for teaching Mathematics.
* Prepare comprehensive lesson plan and presentation.
* Prepare, administrate and correct tests, keeping attendance and grade record.
Freelance Operator Logistics Industry Feb Aug
* Operated automated materialhanding equipment to speed up the process of loading and unloading.
* Tracked records of incoming and outgoing merchandise and supervised warehouse activities.
Assistant Manager Technology Industry July Nov
* Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in order to work with multiplestakeholders to deliver work on tight deadlines.
* Solved PC troubleshooting issues for customers and achieved % customer satisfaction rate.
OTHER SKILLS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Languages: Arabic native and English fluent
IT: Competent user of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Aspen Plus
Community Service: Volunteering in deprived communities of Birmingham; taught primary school kids in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Interests: Travelled in Middle East, Africa, and Europe; reading MiddleEast History; football ranked rd best team in league
Available upon Request