[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
DYNAMIC LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL
Talented, highly motivated learning professional with proven success in instructional design,
development, facilitation, blended learning, elearning, talent management, recruiting, onboarding,
project management, and budgeting, performance driven, innovative, and attentive in building
internal and external collaborative relationships. Demonstrated results in building and promoting
team members, succession planning, productivity and reducing turnover.
critical skill set
|Instructional Design |Train the Trainer |Onboarding |
|Client Relationships |Adult Learning |Blended Learning |
|Operations |Research |Development |
|Coaching/Mentoring |ELearning |Project Management |
NINTENDO OF AMERICA – TRAINING SPECIALIST
Successfully built, managed and facilitated the new onboarding program to connect all new hires
with the company culture, departments, and key contacts to ensure a faster hire to performance
standard. “Set the stage” for optimal learning in a new environment through combination of
exercises, activities, group discussions, lecture and other methods. Collaborated with SMEs to
edit, clarify content, create interactive sessions, schedule, review and evaluated for overall
retention and applicability.
• Decreased volunteer termination to % by developing and facilitating the new onboarding
• Coached on presentation methods, vocal tone, developing rapport with participants.
• Researched, interviewed, assessed, automated onboarding vendors to enhance hiring experience
before their first day at work. Negotiated a savings of over % while increasing number of users
from to .
• Developed a reboarding program as an answer to the many requests by longterm employees to
attend onboarding. The reboarding gave employees a renewed enthusiasm, increased product
knowledge, collaboration with fellow employees that they would not have known, and a vehicle to
be an Ambassador of the organization to share with family, friends, and their community.
• Produced and executed all JSox remediation training using different action learning techniques to
facilitate comprehension and retention.
• Increased crossdepartment effectiveness by developing DISC personality training to create self
awareness of their interactions and how they can be perceived. The results showed immediate
impact as it opened the lines of communication and collaboration.
PASSAGE EVENTS – TRAINING DIRECTOR
Managed and directed the training initiatives in all operations, human resource policies, and
corporate. Developed, designed course content, manuals, slide presentation, facilitator guides,
supplemental materials and supporting activities. Established partnerships with multiple teams to
develop learning content, operational procedures, project management, communicate training
impact, evaluate and recommend improvements to programs.
• Designed and oversaw the constructions of an elearning site, managed testing, launch and
• Built the training department from zero to deliver over variable operation programs for multiple
clients. Included was “Train the Trainer” sessions, inhouse management development projects,
creation of all materials and supplies, shipping to various locations.
• Developed comprehensive operation training manuals that gave stepbystep instruction
for various job functions that included technical responsibilities, event setup, product
demonstration, customer engagement. Resulted in higher retention rates nationally, increased
client satisfaction that was a springboard for gaining over million dollars in new business.
• Interacted with participants, read body language, gathered feedback, and held their attention while
in a training setting. Able to see when failed to grasp critical concepts and took steps to ensure
• Consistently evaluated the effectiveness of curriculum content, made necessary adjustments to
existing materials, and delivery methods,
• Executed all Train the Trainer sessions, then followed up with monitoring and coaching to ensure
the overall quality, execution and results were achieved.
NEWS AMERICA MARKETING – NATIONAL FIELD TRAINER
Identified training needs, developed and executed classroom, individual and teleconference
training of executives, field operations managers, supervisors in management skills, tactical
procedures, technology, human resource polices. Developed turnkey materials to deliver
consistent training nationwide. Researched, negotiated, scheduled testing and training sites.
Served as a business partner and performance consultant on the Core Development Team in
establishing new field procedures, policies, new hardware and software technology for field
• Rolled out handheld technology to over national field employees in months; designed,
delivered successful training session for adults with various levels of computer skills and diverse
learning styles. Sought ways to enhance the learning experience through activities that were
engaging and effective.
• Developed and conducted progressive acclimation training for underperforming markets. Through
preparation by identifying key issues, gaps, goals and stakeholders expectations, I was able to
create an opportunity that directly resulted in accelerated productivity and exceeded client
• Integral role in securing Fortune client, resulted in million dollars in new revenue,
maintained high level communication with client to establish training materials and testing
NEWS AMERICA MARKETING – MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT TRAINER
Responsible for all aspects of field manager training and development for over employees
nationwide. Assessed needs and performance gaps, researched and developed targeted
programs, designed and created all materials, delivered and evaluated training. Developed a
comprehensive orientation program for new managers that built their knowledge of field
procedures, and developed key relationships in corporate. Created all inhouse training programs
that were determined in the needs analysis meetings with each Divisional Vice Presidents.
• Spearheaded launch of the Management Development Training department through the
development of over successful training programs in years Strategic Planning,
Communication, Personality Styles, Distant Management, Interview and Selection, Retention,
Diversity and many more.
• Directed production of national instructional videos covering basic field procedures for use
by employees. Wrote, produced, edited and managed postproduction. Developed
training for managers on how to effectively use with supporting materials.
• Collaborated with Divisional Vice Presidents to identify performance gaps, goals, and priorities in
their markets. Developed realistic schedules for training projects, supplied needed resources,
prioritized key action steps, evaluated proposed actions against organizational objectives and
followed up on progress with stakeholders.
• Negotiated program resources for a % savings.
• Increased course offerings by % and developed a curriculum catalog.
NEWS AMERICA MARKETING – MARKET MANAGER OF OPERATIONS
Developed effective, focused and dynamic management team with crossfunctional skills that were
consistently being promoted. Managed NW markets in the execution of multiple instore marketing
programs, established secure and trusted client relationships, implemented cost control measures,
trained and developed exceptional staff to exceed any expectations.
• Drove and generated additional revenue stream and greater product exposure through acquiring
profitable local clients in NW.
• Decreased turnover rate by % through the creation of a training protocol that each new field
representative had to attend and master before store assignments.
• Designed an interactive Supervisor Summit to improve the skills of managers and
supervisors that gave them the opportunity to think ‘outside the box’ to find options to problems
they wanted to solve. The program was taken nationally.