[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Betty Elaine N.
Beacon Square Ct.
Training and HR professional with experience in full lifecycle international recruiting, including college recruiting and professional career fairs, behavioral interviewing, curriculum development, presentations, management, and training workshops. Work history includes years of progressively responsible positions in HR or management, and promotions within a large international company. Recruiting background includes full time educational positions, contract IT instructor and Management instructor positions. Skilled at coaching and mentoring staff to improve performance and morale. Talented at developing and finding new recruiting resources through career centers, blog sites, and new advertising medium. Adept at assessing employee needs to develop workshops and arrange and implement training necessary. Developed educational curriculum and training used companywide for both face to face and online platforms. Strongly motivated to meet and exceed company growth objectives, while increasing efficiency of company systems. Highly skilled in developing and presenting for large and small groups of people. Enjoys meeting and interacting with people of all backgrounds and cultures. Fluent in Business and Conversational Japanese.
* Full life cycle recruiting
* Coaching and mentoring of staff
* Behavioral Interviewing
* Developing workshops and training
* Technical and Management recruitment
* Delivering presentations and training
* On boarding and Off boarding
* Business and conversational Japanese
* Developing new sourcing methods
* Project Management
* Adobe Connect Pro
Lockheed Martin March Present
Operations Researcher Senior Online Learning Coordinator
* Launched an online learning program with a short three month deadline.
* Increased efficiency of learning program registration by developing a registration database.
* Guided subject matter experts SMEs on the development of curriculum, including quizzes, PowerPoint presentations, handouts, workbooks, and tests.
* Trained SMEs on the Adobe Connect Pro platform .
* Coached SMEs on technical and presentation performance.
* Hosted planning and feedback meetings with the client and Adobe service provider.
* Refined the learning management process based on user feedback.
* Was recognized for team and individual accomplishments with an SRA Team Award and a SPOT individual award for .
Learning Tree International April November
Instructor Relations Development Manager
* Met and exceeded targets set for key instructor personnel needed for large product rollout in .
* Through improvements to database workflow, increased the efficiency of communication with instructors on all aspects of professional development and training.
* Decreased costs while increasing the number of training events for new products by effective and timely communication with product development staff and exploration of new ideas in training methods.
* Increased instructor participation and morale by implementing a yearly schedule of professional development for instructors
* Successfully trained Instructor Relations staff from the US and Canada on department processes, recruiting, interviewing, and database management.
Nova Group of Japan April April
* Promoted due to successful performance and transferred to Chicago, IL.
* Designed and implemented preinterview phone/email candidate followup system. Following implementation, office interviews scheduled more than doubled, from in February to in March .
* Integral member of a team that successfully reached highest target sending candidates to Japan in September . Accomplished by exceeding interviewing targets of interviews per day.
* Through college fair networking and career center relationships, increased wordofmouth referral candidates who are more likely to result in placement.
* Streamlined office systems to decrease administrative tasks and increase contact with candidates.
Curriculum Developer, Project Manager
* Hand picked to be one of members of the Kids Development Team in a company of , foreign employees.
* Developed and launched successful curriculum and training program.
* Received commendations for consistent excellence in training new instructors, interacting with public school officials in professional Japanese, and completing projects on time and under budget.
Area Trainer and Branch Manager
* Chosen to lead the Nova Kids Program in my area. Responsible for daily management at nine schools and the training of over instructors.
* Consistently reached percent in returning contracts, indicating customer satisfaction with the professionalism of my schools&; staff was rated percent.
* Acknowledged eight out of months as the instructor with the highest sales percentage for demonstration lessons in my branch.
* Requested by the City Government to return to the same area Elementary school to teach a second term.
Altama Footwear June February
Executive Sales Associate
* Consistently met and exceeded expectations of sales targets and new contact targets of per day.
* Successfully developed new customer contacts and was recognized by management as the most willing to devote the time and the most able to close the sale.
B.A., Wittenberg University, Springfield, Ohio
Major: East Asian Studies; Minors: Economics and Music
Communications and Time ManagementLearning Tree International
SharePoint SeminarLearning Tree International
Project Management Skills for SuccessLearning Tree International
PMP Exam PrepLearning Tree InternationalPMP Pending
Lockheed Martin SRA Team Award
Lockheed Martin SPOT Individual Award