[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Sandy R. G.
Blackwell Blvd, Lake Elsinore, Ca
Resultsoriented computer engineer seeking a full time position in a challenging field as a Hardware Engineer. Passionate about giving my best to the field and use my early engineering experience for the benefit of the organization. Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills and swiftly identifies the root of any problem and develops an effective solution. Proven ability to manage and complete projects to the highest standard with a meticulous attention to detail and within agreed deadlines.
Project Planning Team Player Quality Control
Testing and Troubleshooting Highly Creative Attention to details
Excellent problem detection skills Visualize Solutions Strong Research Skills
Florida International University, Miami, FL
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and Minor in Computer Science Dec.
Relevant Courses, Projects & Experience
Logic & Computer Design | Electronics I & Digital Electronics | Microcomputer I & II | Integrated Circuits
Programming I, II | Data Structures in Java | Advanced UNIX Programming | Operating Systems | DBMS
Senior Design Team Project "Remote Handler Device" Fall `
* Prepared reports, presentations and documents for project mentor and team general meetings.
* Conducted Feasibility Analysis to predict specific future course of action ./. scale.
* Used Open Workbench Gantt Chart to demonstrate the scope of the entire project.
* Programmed a GUI using LabVIEW programming language.
* Performed hardware testing of the system mbed microcontroller ARM CortexM Core, Sensors: accelerometers and Digital compass, RN Bluetooth.
* Applied Life Cycle Assessment LCA technique using SimaPro software helps to decide what materials are to be used to build a product based on the available materials.
* ISO , GMP, OSHA, RoHS WEEE regulations.
Software Engineering Team Project ECommerce Website "GoBidNow.com" Summer `
* Used Software Development Life Cycle for software testing and documentation techniques.
* Applied phases of the software development process to a real software project Software Requirements Document, Design Document, and Final Deliverable.
* Master techniques to gather and specify requirements of a mediumsize software system using UML.
* Developed use cases, user interface specifications, and user requirement specification documents.
* Used test case format sunny day completed form and rainy day leave required fields in blank.
* Evaluated testing using a tabular form Test Case ID, Expected Outcome, Pass, Fail, and Correction.
Trust Real Estate Research Center, Miami, FL Volunteer / /
* Provided handson support to + Real Estate Agents with hardware and software problems.
* PC troubleshooting and diagnostics. Installed internal or external PC components.
* Performed system updates and improved PC speed and performance, including startup, menu navigation improvement, quick launch and program shortcut creation.
Applied Technical Skills
* Platforms: Windows XP, Vista, , UNIX/Linux, Macintosh, MSDOS.
* Database Systems: MySQL Workbench, MySQL, HeidiSQL.
* Hardware Languages and tools: Verilog HDL, ModelSimSE, Xilinx ISE.