[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Daniel R. C.
Loganwood Court Colorado Springs, CO
INNOVATIVE SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEADER
Results oriented, innovative Sales and Business Development leader. Known for leading change, from building new Sales/BD organizations; to rebuilding a lagging group; to new product and service introductions. Excels at examining processes endtoend, deducing potential outcomes and customer solutions. Determine areas for strategic benefit and delivering on target objectives. Dedicated leader who creates and leads successful teams in fastpaced environments. Active Security Clearance.
* Rebuilt a government Sales/BD organization to attain % revenue in st year, while improving customer support and satisfaction.
* Built a highly motivated, professional team to introduce new niche satellite analysis software package. The team outpaced the company growth by % annually.
* Created unique Win Strategies for a new Engineering/Scientific vertical market. Closed
over $M in less than months, while building a national team.
* Created customer solutions for new Search & Rescue System: FDA Drug Application
filings and Just in Time Inventory that led to multimillion dollar orders.
* Developed a new solution selling approach for penetrating Manufacturing Industry Vertical.
Generated $M in revenue while retraining and restaffing.
Areas of Expertise
Team Building/Motivation Business Development Emerging Technology
Selling Processes Relationship Selling Making Presentations
Customer Satisfaction WinWin Negotiating Partnerships
Account Management Networking/Relationship Building Hiring/Training
Du Lac Enterprises formerly Performance Solutions Colorado Springs, CO
An independent Sales, Management and Leadership company dedicated to partnering with clients to improve sales performance.
President to Present
Deliver benefits to clients in the areas of Sales Process improvement, consistent and proven sales techniques.
* Established an internal sales process for identifying and closing new clients for software startup.
* Created a consistent proposal and capture system for web based trauma site.
SimAuthor a QinetiQ North America Company Boulder, CO
The leader in aviation visualization and analytical software. Providing dramatic cost reduction and efficiencies for military and commercial aviation. The visualization and analytical results assist in Operation, Training Debrief, Safety and Maintenance. Improve the overall mission performance while saving time, money and lives every day.
Director DoD Sales to
Rebuilt Government Sales Team. Instituted Sales Process improvement, consistent and proven sales techniques, as well as Leadership and Management for the st Century. Utilized value and benefit selling to increase client sales.
* % of target, while rebuilding sales operations. Primary customers were Air Force and Army.
* Created an eMarketing campaign to energize customer, prospects and internal corporate clients.
* Established partnerships with Prime Contractors and service firms.
Performance Solutions Colorado Springs, CO
A leading independent Sales, Management and Leadership company dedicated to partnering with clients to improve revenue and profit performance.
Vice President/Partner to
Deliver benefits to clients in the areas of Sales Process improvement, consistent and proven sales techniques, as well as Leadership and Management for the st Century.
* Established an internal process for identifying and closing new clients.
* Created a consistent proposal and capture system.
* Established partnerships with content providers and complimentary product and service firms.
Boeing Mission Systems formerly Autometric, Inc. Colorado Springs, CO
A worldwide leader in defense systems and equipment. An acknowledged leader in LargeScale Integration techniques. A results oriented pioneer and partner.
Regional Manager to
Leveraged competencies in System Integration and Imagery analysis to expand business into new markets.
* Led the creation of a new nationwide Search & Rescue methodology. Led from inception, through Congressional funding to proposal, sale and implementation.
* Formed partnerships to pursue large government contracts.
* Targeted Space, Intelligence, DoD and various military commands.
Analytical Graphics King of Prussia, PA
A satellite analysis software startup. The industry leader in CommercialOffTheShelf software in this technical marketplace. Combined visual capabilities focusing on the aerospace market.
Western Regional Manager to
Created a cohesive, highly successful sales and support organization to penetrate space analysis software market. Recruited, hired and trained Direct and Inside sales executives as well as System Engineers and support staff.
* Established software tools as the standard in every major aerospace organization.
* Team exceeded total company revenue from previous year, every year. Exceeded quota nine consecutive quarters and consecutive months.
* Opened offices in several Western US cities.
Elex Information Systems Philadelphia, PA
A document imaging startup, offering a turnkey hardware and software solution.
National Sales Manager
Developed sales strategy utilizing inhouse direct sales force for high value customers, a channel plan for remote area, foreign sales and midrange customers. Recruited, hired and trained Direct and Inside sales team as well Channel Partners in US and internationally.
* Sales soared because sales team was knowledgeable and confident. st year sales exceeded business plan by %, nd and rd year growth exceeded %.
* Rapid growth, over $M in first year sales.
* Closed major pharmaceutical firm to utilize system for first electronic drug application submission.
* Provided input to development team that simplified product offerings, thus reducing development time and customer confusion.
PaperClip Imaging Hackensack, NJ
A document imaging software solution startup.
Established partnerships for crosspromotion and selling of document imaging software company with established software and hardware companies.
* Created partnerships with major technology companies.
* Established channel relationship with IngramMicro, Law Cypress and Tech Data.
UNISYS, Inc. Blue Bell, PA
At the time, the world&;s second largest Information Technology company. Covered the spectrum of hardware from mainframe to personal computers, with application and operating software. Especially strong in highend solutions.
District Manager Public Sector
Formed a winning multistate, multifunctional organization. Integrated people from several organizations into a successful team with Finance and Administration, System Engineering, Software Development, and Sales disciplines.
Director, Major Account Marketing Public Sector
Created and successfully implemented a framework to identify, qualify and close large new accounts.
Director, Product Planning
Streamlined future product forecasting methodology for a $M Division. Put in collaborative process to provide highly accurate longrange planning. Developed a collaborative model with field and headquarter inputs for fiveyear plans.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL& COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN. B.B.A. Management
Colorado State Univ. MS Management Organizational leadership ongoing
Economic Development Corporation, Aerospace Committee to present; Air Force Academy Quarterback ClubExecutive Director/CEO, COO, President & VP to present; Home Front Cares to present; Fisher DeBerry Foundation Board Advisor to present; Boys and Girls Club of Pikes PeakBoard Member ; AFCEABoard Member