[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
, Bhagat Singh Nagar PhaseI
Near JNTU, Hyderabad
* Years of experience in IT industry in System and Network administration including windows // server administration, troubleshooting, LAN, WAN, Mail Server administration.
* High expertise on capacity planning and Infrastructure sizing for Wintel platforms
* Evolved Virtualization strategies using VMware, ESX Server ./. and Microsoft virtual server for consolidation strategies of servers
* Exposure to Server topology planning and implementation
* Having Strong Experience in Exchange and Exchange .
* Having sound Knowledge in Internet access restriction tool like websense..
* Having Sound knowledge and experience in windows patch management tool WSUS .
* Having Sound Knowledge and experience in System Management Server SMS.
* Having Sound Knowledge on Security area like Firewall and Anti Virus server administration.
* Having sound Knowledge on windows server / administration with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, RIS implementation.
* Having Sound knowledge on HP and Dell Hardware servers.
* Having Sound Knowledge on Network and System Monitoring tool Nagios.
* Ability to work in large team, different environments and focuses on key issues.
* Master of Computer Application MCA from Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal in
* Bachelor of Science Maths from Dr. H.S. Gaur University, Sagar in .
* Senior Secondary School + from M.P Board Bhopal, Tikamagarh in May .
* Secondary School th from M.P Board Bhopal, Tikamagarh in May .
TCP/IP, UDP, RIP, IGRP
MSWindows x,k,k,k, Red Hat Linux ., , servers, Linux Enterprise Edition . Red Hat Linux , Suse Linux .
MSSQL Server/, Oracle Server i/i, IBM DB UDB ./
Firewall Security & Network Security:
Cisco PIX E and Cisco ASA, Sonic Wall TZ and , Symantec Enterprise Vault and Symantec Antivirus
IBM WAS ././.
Directory Server LDAP :
Active Directory Server//
Mail Server/GroupWare :
Microsoft Exchange Server , , and Linux based mail server Sendmail, Horde Webmail server
IIS. Server, Apache Web Server
IDE and Version Controlling
IBM WSAD,RAD, Rational Rose and Visual Source Safe . , CVS, SVN
System Management Tool:
SMS server, WSUS.
VSAT, VPN , LAN, WAN
* Presently working as Network Administrator with Yash Technologies Pvt Ltd. an offshore development centre of Yash Technologies, Inc., IL USA since Sep .
* Worked as system Administrator with Monarch Computer Pvt LTd., Mumbai. from Feb to
* Worked as Network Engineer with NAblers InfoTech Mumbai from July to Jan .
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
Yash Technologies Pvt. Ltd. [ODC of Yash Technologies, Inc. Moline, IL.] Since September.
Administrative and Technical responsibilities include:
. System Administration:
* Implemented centralized domain controller with additional domain controllers at different sites.
* Manage Windows // infrastructure including AD, DNS, DHCP, file/print, Exchange, Net Backup, Windows clustering
* Implement the Active Directory Server which provides a central service for administrators to organize network resources, to manage users, computers, and applications.
* Responsibilities include schema administration to maintain security and integrity of schema and Oversees modifications to schema and Full disaster recovery plan and practice of schema.
* Responsibilities includes Enterprise Administrator to Creation and management of the forest ,Overall security and reliability of the forest, Creation and removal of domains, Management of trust relationship with test and ALS domains, Full disaster recovery plan and practice of trusts.
* Creation and management of directory infrastructure include FSMO roles, trusts, Kerberos KDCs, replication topology, etc.
* Creation of all toplevel OU hierarchies with subOUs, groups, and appropriate security permissions. This includes adding the OU Admins to the Add Computers group, Group Policy Creator Owners group, and OU Admins mail list. It also includes setting appropriate permissions on the created objects
* Monitor and reporting associated with the reliability and security of the domain use the domain admin account only for actions that require the privilege level of this account.
* Monitoring changes to domain root and domain controllers OU to ensure unauthorized changes do not occur. Daytoday management of domain controllers.
* Monitoring connectivity, synchronization, replication, netlogon, time services, FSMO roles, schema, NTDS database partitions, DNS settings, SRV records, and trust relationships.
* Review DC event and security logs and take corrective actions.
Monitor and resolve security situations at all levels of domain to ensure stable and secure domain.
* Domain Controller Management includes Physical security of the domain controllers in IT Division space and oversite for all domain controllers, Backups and restores on domain controllers.
* Full disaster recovery plan and practice of DCs and core Directory objects. Policy monitoring and compliance.
* Apply and enforce YASH standard naming conventions for objects in the domain. Monitor compliance with YASH AD policies and standards as defined on the AD Web Site, including change management.
* Verify YASH AD Change and Configuration Management CCM requirements are implemented by OU Administrators.
* To Manage the Users and Computers Containers Install and manage security reporting tools used to monitor changes to the Active Directory.
* Delegate monitored data and elevated privileges to others as needed.
Create and maintain the test domain as a reasonable approximation of the production domain.
Coordinate and configure alarm distribution to OU Admins for OUrelated events.
Plan and manage all migrations and upgrades related to the AD or the DCs.
Verify new software deployments and GPO policies work by testing them in the Primus test domain as appropriate.
* Implemented Norton Anti Virus Server and Client and produce the report to check the inconsistency on client machines.
* Implemented a Windows Enterprise Server environment MS Exchange Server, SQL Server, Visual Source Safe, and CVS Server
* Conduct random remote security audits on employee workstations, servers, looking for weak passwords, excessive shares, duplicated administrator passwords, auditing, script exploits, redundant or ineffective policies missing critical updates, or service packs.
* Configuration and administration MS Exchange and MS Exchange for Portal team development environment.
* Implement VMware solution for Windows Server and Microsoft Exchange Server Clustering.
* Implement System Management Server SMS for Application Deployment, Asset Management, Security Patch Management and Windows Management Service Integration.
* Implemented WSUS . for windows update and security updates and authorizing all the client through the WSUS server for patch update.
* Implemented RIS for remote installation of winxp, win, win at client machined by using PXEnetwork interface.
* Check Router and Switch logs to troubleshoot the connectivity.
* Taking the backup of VSS repositories on weekly basis.
. Server Consolidation:
* Reducing the number of physical servers by consolidating onto fewer Servers
* At the Server Consolidation Assessment phase works on highlevel sizing of the cost savings and cost avoidance opportunity and identifies key operational impacts that must be considered in developed a server consolidation project.
* At the Server Consolidation Blueprint phase create a structured roadmap for how to move from an existing diverse environment to a consolidated environment. This includes consolidation strategy development, tasks and milestones, and implementation planning information such as resource requirements, timelines and cost estimates.
* At the Server Consolidation Implementation phase comprises all significant primary project elements, starting with detailed design and finishing with implementation of the project. Within the Implementation phase activities we work to design, test and implement the core server and storage infrastructure and migrate applications to the new consolidated environment.
* Applied server consolidation to reduce the total number of servers and planning resource capacities over long time horizons and the roughcut evaluation of capacity required by the master production schedule.
* Detailed capacity requirements of a particular production schedule as well as use of finite loading procedures.
* Resolve the problem of Server Spraw i.e. a situation in which multiple, underutilized servers take up more space and consume more resources that can be justified by their workload and also monitoring actual outputs versus plan.
* Planning and design for the entire IP network including LAN, WAN and Security with Cisco Routers and Switches, Cisco PIX and ASA.
* Successful implementation of Cisco Site to Site IPSec and GRE tunnel at global level on multi location in Cisco PIX, ASA and Cisco Router.
* Designed and Configuring the WAN infrastructure for Site to Site connectivity Cisco PIX /ASA firewall
between GCS Now a part of Yash only and Yash Onsite and offshore network.
* Redesign of Internet connectivity infrastructure for meeting bandwidth requirements. This involved negotiating with ISP Optimized performance of the WAN network consisting of Cisco switches by configuring VLANs.
* Implementation of Cisco ASA firewall to protect and authenticate localnet and DMZ. Defined policies, NAT and antispoofing for internal, external networks as well as Internet gateways.
* Configured PIXTOPIX VPN access as well as Site to Site network connectivity between all locations.
* Responsible for the support and Installation for Security Solutions, Performs analysis and diagnosis on complex networking problems.
* Deliver Network, Security and Vulnerability Assessments for customers.
* Threat detection, mitigation controls, secures access and application delivery solutions, Provide security solutions including planning, design, implementation and support.
. Linux Server Administration:
* Involved in server builds and installing the database instances with the fixed allocation of space for file system volumes.
* Involved in configuring and installing and Configuring SAMBA, DNS, NIS, SQUID and Send Mail Server configuration also troubleshooting the problems. Creation/configuration of Additional swap/tmp dynamically as and when required.
* NFS Management Take care of user accounts/groups, setting up of NFS Environment. And solving the problems as & when created when NFS data being accessed. Configured auto mounts/maps for the user accounts
* Installed and Configure IBM DB UDB along with designing, creation of database objects such as
tables, Indexes, View, and maintenance of IBM DB and handling DaytoDay database activities with
the different levels of configurations.
* Installed and Configure IBM Websphere Application server . with the required patches
* Installing CVS on RHEL .
* Successful installation and administration of Horde mail server on suse Linux..
* Configuration and Implementation of Nagios Server and Network Services Monitor tool for more than servers.
. Database Administration:
I am responsible for installing, configuration and setting up of IBM DB, SQL, and SQLserver for developing purposes. Supported daytoday operations, technical configuration changes and maintenance of this Database server infrastructure i.e. synchronization of disparate database with realtime Applications and review of major architectural changes in the database designs as per user /
* Creating tablespace , schema and planning the location of data, index and rollback tablespaces redo
log files and control files as per the team requirement.
* Managing database security. Creating and assigning appropriate roles and privileges to users
Depending on the user activity.
* Providing technical support for database maintenance & disaster Recovery procedure and Importing
and Exporting of Databases.
* Involved in environment setup of databases on Windows, along with transformation and implementing the migration of Data from SQL Server to SQL Server . It also involved the optimization and production data migration.
* Managing Tablespace, datafiles, I/O issues and Rollback Segments and Managing Transaction logs of databases.
Application Server Administration
* IBM Web Sphere Application server installation and Configuration and administration along with the deployment of application with the data source and database configuration. Configuration and implementation of SSL and Kerberos policies on application level for User access. Configuration of Resources, Securities, Authentication mechanism, JAAS Authentication, Environment Variables, Name space bindings and Virtual host in Websphere Application Server. Troubleshooting the Websphere Application Server Logs and Trace and Configuration problem.
* Install, configure, monitor, manage, and troubleshoot IBM Web Sphere Portal configurations, and also use IBM Web Sphere Portal Administration Console to configure and monitor application resources
* Setting up and accessing to distributed data sources using Java Database Connectivity.
Source Code Control Administration
* Installed and configured Visual Source Safe & CVS on Windows/Linux Machine.
* Responsible for weekly and monthly builds, Archives, backups and Imports.
* Responsible for Administration of the VSS & CVS Version Control and SVN used in Development environment.
Monarch Computers Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai Feb. Sep
Wholly responsible for technical operations in high volume, * Environment, including supervision of member technical team and co ordination of technical issues involving network, hardware, and operating systems win k/k server, win x, Linux ., and MAC .
Overall network connectivity, implementation and integration and troubleshooting for servers, routers, switches, remote access, storage devices, VOIP, network racks, and Firewall and security solutions
IT System Management Server OS, Applications and hardware
* Server Management and administration: Responsible for successful daily operations of all servers, including planning, design, deployment and maintenance of all servers related equipment.
* Manage all server rollouts:Research, Specify, recommended, procure all server hardware and software products, RAID/Data Storage configuration, Operating systems and application installation, Patch management, repairs, upgrades, new backups, recovery and life cycle management
* Server Operating System:Managing Windows Serverk/k, NT, and Linux with Samba for windows integration.
* Enterprise server administration:Design corporate active directory domain structure, active directory user/group/GPO/Security policy management, data backups, and onsite storage data recovery solutions.
* Server Configuration: Hands on experience of internet gateways, DNS, DHCP, MS Exchange and Linux mail servers , proxy servers, web authentication, NW printing and document imaging , financial and accounting applications, human resources and payroll management.
* Security administration: Managing and administration of Sonic wall TZ enhanced and Pro hardware firewall, data encryption, terminal services configuration, VPN configuration IPSec, PPTP, Symantec antivirus deployment at server end and at client end.
* Enterprise WAN/LAN Network infrastructure expertise:
* Enterprise Network WAN/LAN management: Responsible for successfully day to day operation of all networking devices, includes configuration of leased line , ISDN, VOIP network devices, Cisco series routers and Cisco series switches, net gear ,Dlink, Linksys switches, VLAN management, planning and design of LAN and wan network.
* Setup, configuration, installation and maintenance of multiple leased line, ISDN line, DSL and cable network at multiple offices.
* Network implementation of all new networks, Ethernet wiring, testing ,rack management and also the configuration of new networks to securely access main network
* Troubleshooting of Basic PC to wired LAN, WAN, VOIP traffic issues.
* Network Documentation: converted piles of handwritten noted in to highly usable documentation by using my excel, visio to track, monitor, access IT infrastructure management.
* Coordination with vendors and Internet service providers.
* Outstanding technical support to all staff for all network and system related issues at all levels.
NAblers Infotech, New Delhi June August
* Assisted Network Administrator with maintaining high standard of Uptime and performance.
* Responsible for Designing, maintaining the LAN and WAN environment, specific duties consisted of supporting LAN and Remote users through out the country using VSAT client and VPN connection by using site to site and intranet VPN.
* Installing, Configuring, and Management of Windows NT, server and MS Exchange server.
* MSExchange k and . administration which includes deploying the server, user creation, deletion, back up policies, client software installation and configuration and support.
* Maintenance and Administration of Wipro, Dell computers with Windows NT, , XP.
* Maintenance & Administration of Antivirus Servers for virus checking, latest updates and automatic patch mgmt on SUS Server.
* Setup and Managed the Internet connection using SMTP, DNS and Firewall.
* Provide support in resolving network problem either directly onsite or via telephone.
* Monitor and Manage check point software Firewall and security services.
* Taking back up and making technical documents.
Father Name: R.P.S.
Date of birth: //
Present Address: , Bhagat Singh Nagar, PhaseI
Permanent Address: , Gopur Colony
Contact Number: /
Passport Number: H