[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
I have been programming professionally since using a variety of Microsoft technologies including, but not limited to, C, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server, classic ASP and related to build out desktop and web based applications and services.
I am a great team player and can assist, even train fellow developers. I am an excellent communicator and work well with internal and external clients. I am very strategy oriented and work hard to see the biggest picture to the smallest detail. I am an innovative thinker and excel at creating solutions to complex problems.
In addition to my programming experience, I bring a great personality, a commitment to meet deadlines and goals, and an array of skills proven to provide top notch, accurate results. Previous managers/customers would say that I am a team member who will "grab the right technology, master it, teach others to use it or just perform." I have been able to solve any issue placed before me by pulling from proven history or conducting research via the Internet and using an extensive network of friends and experts in the programming community.
I wish to continue forming relationships with companies to teach and train and empower them to do more with what they currently have. To continue to solve and deliver in record time. I wish to be anywhere my ability to adapt and master new technologies including .NET , Silverlight, WPF, .NET, C and problem solving can be leveraged to my employer and customers benefit.
ASP.NET HTML CSS C Classic ASP VB.NET EA SQL Silverlight WPF Data Modeling MidSeniorExpert positiveattitude dependable clever dedicated honest curious mvc hardworking
C / .NET Consultant
May weeks from date of first contact to deliver
Took charge over resources from architect and developers to testers and project stakeholders.
Built a Visual Studio Team Foundation Server and shifted the entire team into a shared development experience.
Built a production web server and database server to shift the product and company onto IIS and Windows Server .
I provided a full product and practice audit to the customer exposing key strengths and weaknesses that they were able to use with investors to gain the additional funding they required and rightly align themselves for the future.
I cleaned up the product codebase, completely rearranged and split out over respective Visual Studio Projects, reorganized and trained the .NET Developers/SQL Dbas and helped move the entire company and shop into an aggressive powerful software developing machine.
In addition to pushing a remote team through a very aggressive series of improvements, changes and additions I was able to architect and deliver a series of products during this same timeline.
A Windows Silverlight Application that allowed users with a single click to select and upload a seemingly limitless number of Microsoft Word Documents to our webserver for further processing.
A windows C WinForms application for those able to install software locally to magically sync our web servers idea of their accounts with their local hard drive. As new Word Documents were dropped into these folders the application would rename the local files to include identifying recruiter keys and would then sync the local file system with our servers in second batches where the files would await further processing.
By creating and exposing a custom WCF web service I was able to leverage the same validation system as the current website enabling current and future software products to all consume a single membership provider and therefore present a single sign on experience for their users across all platforms and projects.
Another product I delivered monitored special folders on the server for keyed files to come from the Silverlight or Local Install Windows applications. I coded against the Word Interoperability to convert these Word Documents into Clean HTML Documents representing either Candidate Resumes or Job Postings. From there I worked with another toolset to extract relevant information from the Word Documents such as First Name, Last Name, Postal Address, Email, Phone, Job History and so forth.
Lastly I build a parsing engine that would clean sensitive information from a given Word Document / HTML File so in the case of an "out of network" viewer all candidates contact information including first and last name would be hidden until terms, conditions and feesplits were agreed to and approved.
Technologies: C, .NET, Windows Forms, One Click Deployment, WCF Web Services, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Code Smith Code Generator Engine, ENTERPRISE OO, Code Automation, TFS, Servers Management, Mentoring of Junior and Midlevel Developers, Team Leading, Project Management, Impossible Odds Met head on and delivered on time and on budget.
In my role as a contributing Architect and Lead Developer I worked on the organizations Common Library, Code Automation Framework, Shop Coding Standards and Best Practices. As well I was able to deliver a solution to the problem that had been presented.
Automated Data Extraction Utility
The Challenge: The government produces a data file that is GB of zipped up flat files. When extracted the largest of files was over GB in size. As this information did not come from a Relational Database Management System as SQL Server is, it is one dot shy of impossible to work with.
The Solution: A system that monitored the Federal file server, download and decompressed files as they were presented. Parse through all of the provided information to formulate an acceptable Schema for storing the data. Generate scripts to build the structures as well as load all of the data into those structures. Lastly the system runs those load scripts via generated batch files invoking the OSQL utility passing in the script file and logging information using the new parallelism framework.
Technologies: C .NET, Code Smith Code Generator Engine, Code Automation, and some advanced SQL and Automation Concepts.
TFS, VS, SharePoint , C
I worked extensively in Visual Studio Beta and RC as per the customer&;s requirement. I gained exposure to SharePoint , Team Foundation Server , and Office Products Integration in .CS
Technologies: ADO.NET, C .NET, Code Smith Code Generator Engine, ENTERPRISE OO, Code Automation
C Lead Developer / Consultant
I was hired to assist the IT manager / developer during an increased period of workload due to a merger/acquisition of another very large company with vastly different systems. Some of my main duties were to merge, improve and deliver on one combined highvolume invoicing system that interfaced with dozens of digital file formats and clearing houses, locations and submittal processes as well as printed/mailed invoices. Each of these systems were to appear as if nothing changed for either company to their respective business partners/receiver of goods and internal employees of each original entity.
Custom Base Enterprise Code Automation Framework / Expanded Enterprise Common Library
* One custom core enterprise automation framework that ranged the gamut from simple to very complex systems.
+ An example of a simple system is the shops ability to print two customer reports from any given database at any given time that documents the overall relationships and purpose of each system.
+ An example of a more complex system is the invented scripting language added to the basic SQL Schema definition of SQL Table and Columns that bridged the gap between a given Active Record DAL and more of a Domain Driven automation engine to provide not only the base data abstractions and business objects but further to create domain based objects and generate usable and secure testing harnesses for several complex systems.
* .CS .NET Object Oriented Framework .DLL Class Library
* .CS .NET Business Objects
* .CS behind .ASPX to generate reusable server and user controls
* .CS behind .ASPX to generate admin screens
* .CS / MVC .net CodeGenerated user and administrator testing harnesses
Technologies: ADO.NET, C .NET, Code Smith Code Generator Engine, ENTERPRISE OO, Code Automation,
MVC Admin/User Screen Automation Engine
* I invented a scripting language that developers could embed into a given Database Design that could later be used to build a complete secure MVC website for a given database providing an Administrative and User Interface to select fields including error handling, input validation and more.
Technologies Employed: MVC .NET, C .NET, Code Automation, Advanced Code Automation Concepts.
C/VB.NET and SQL Developer Architect R.B.I., Feb Sept
At Robot Builders Inc. I architected and built a large scale content management system and code automation framework.
Development and Deployment Automation Framework
* tier/layer flushnfill enterprise framework could write hundreds of thousands of lines of code for you in minutes, code that you could delete and rebuild over and over again
* Integrated seamlessly with Visual Studio Built to support the .NET developer in daily tasks
* SQL Server , , SQL Stored Procedures
* .VB or .CS .NET Object Oriented Framework .DLL Class Library
+ built as teachable for moving classic developers to VB .NET then C .NET
+ built as "just add water" enterprise framework for shops to build desktop, web or mobile apps all from single core flush and fill solution.
* .VB or .CS .NET Business Objects
* .VB or .CS behind .ASPX to generate reusable server and user controls
* .VB or .CS behind .ASPX to generate admin screens
Technologies: ASP .NET, VB .NET, C .NET, Code Smith Code Generator Engine, Telerik RAD Control Suite, ENTERPRISE OO, Code Automation, Cryptography
Massive Multi Site Online Association Membership System
* Provides National/International Associations the key ability to extend a website building experience to subordinate divisions and chapters while providing a consistent look and feel as well as a natural flow down of information and publications.
* Easy to use interfaces with a strong base OO enterprise framework for building new web components or extending to additional "association management" functions.
* Served as both a private gated online community and business productivity environment for Chapters and Divisions. Went on to support over webmasters, , members and businesses.
* SQL Server , ,
* Visual Basic .NET or C code base
* Conducted dozens of developer webinars and training sessions, built numerous videos/desktop publications for the same.
Technologies Employed: ASP .NET, VB .NET, C .NET, ENTERPRISE OO, Code Automation, Federated Single Sign, bridge multiple rd party Classic ASP, .PHP, Pearl and Java applications together with microsoft enterprise. Managed multiple servers, supported tens of thousands of users, thousands of webmasters
.NET Developer Trabon Solutions, hrs
Trabon hired me to finish a large .NET web application built on a custom enterprise portal framework and foundational content management system.
* Cooperated with a small team using Team Foundation Server to finish numerous complicated systems that was / completed during a previous development push. With little to no access to the original development team members or their notes we were very able to come together quickly to hit a home run.
* Tapped into vast enterprise of CSS to deliver an attractive and intuitive GUI combined with AJAX and Telerik Control Suite to mast otherwise complicated systems with simple interfaces.
* Delivered well on some unrealistically complex functionality to keep with initial contract documents while not pushing the allotted time or existing budget.
* Build code automation scripts to regenerate the enterprise and created bridging between myself and the previous developers and myself to enable the most efficient use of time and money for my management team.
* Delivered final solution in very few billable hours compared to expectation due to a high reliance and mastery of automation concepts.
Technologies: ASP .NET, VB .NET, Team Foundation Server, ENTERPRISE OO, Code Automation, Expert level coding, Being able to finish the work of multiple expert level developers.
.NET Application Developer SQL database admin RCI, Jan Feb
At Regulatory Consultants Inc. I Architected and developed dozens of web based and desktop based applications using VB.NET/C, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
* Mentored other developers in .NET
* Some .NET components served in unique roles such as being consumable in WScript, Classic ASP, Word and Corel WordPerfect.
* Architected and delivered a fullscale CRM and Workstation single click deployment application that tied the entire company together to track project workflow in the front door and out the back regarding their country wide bulk chemical facility inspections.
* Aided in the reducing of complex mathematical algorithms in calculating bulk chemical storage disaster overflow capacity while accounting for shapes in floor and tank design as well as partial tank exposure beneath the containment wall to an easier workflow of questions and on the fly calculations.
Technologies Employed: ASP .NET, VB .NET, Access, Win Forms, Web Forms, Expert level coding, Trained Other Developers in .NET, Web Services
.NET Consultant / Programmer Freelanced Tech., Jan Jan
In addition to a large percentage of my day being database and programming work, Freelanced Technologies allowed me to adopt and utilize a very wide base of technical skill sets.
* Web, Desktop and Web service Programming
* Installing/hardening Servers, Firewalls and Inline Network Intrusion Detection Systems.
* Setting up VPNs
* Programming Routers
* Server deployed corporate antivirus
* Built Domain Controllers and setup active directories
* Purchased/Installed various servers including Exchange, IIS and Network Attached File Servers.
Technologies Employed: ASP .NET, VB .NET, C, IIS, SQL Server, Active Directory
Lead .NET Developer Missouri, Secretary of the State office, Oct. mo
Performed full SDLC to deliver a hybrid thin client application that allowed volunteers to visit historic court houses and archive court records from the late &;s and early &;s.
* Used MSSQL Replication to allow "offline" data entry to be added during the day and sync&;d into the database during the evening.
* Used VB.NET WinForm Programming plus Adobe Studio to provided a very simple interface to an otherwise set of complex rules to enable older volunteers the easiest time in the field while requiring little in the way of formal training.
* Allowed for specialized keyboard shortcuts to speed up the entry process for seasoned users while featuring a simple GUI and mouse interface for others.
* Quickly learned and mastered the complexities and abnormalities offered up by the .NET . framework in building WinForms installed windows desktop applications.
Technologies Employed: VB .NET Windows Forms, SQL Server Replication, SQL Stored Procedures, Data Abstraction and Business Abstraction Layers, Expert level coding.
.NET Programmer State of KS SRS Data Architect Group, Jul Jul
The department I joined provided Data/Data Modeling oversight to all of the hundreds of offices that SRS oversaw. It was my duty to enhance the large modeling tool used, to create and maintain intradepartmental software and websites used in conjunction with modeling efforts, to create any necessary reports and serve as the onhand programmer and technology expert for other departments to pull from.
* Transferred User Requirements to Design Documents using UML and Logical Models for other departments/agencies during large joint application design sessions.
* Participated in many of the Departments projects as a developer and an architect/modeler
* Used modeling skills to mentor department staff in design and modeling tools
* Plugged multiple holes and created dozens of behavior enhancements for Popkin Sytem Architect similar to IBM Rational Rose, a more widely known suite of modeling software.
* Exposed VBA and COM+ objects and APIs of Popkin System Architect to interface other applications and processes into the modeling process
Technologies Employed: VB .NET/ASP, C/ASP, C/VBWin Forms, JEE, IBM WebSphere, Enterprise Java, COM+ programming, Classic VB Applications, VBA, VBScript, WMI Scripting, rd party product enhancements, DB Mainframe Querying, Enterprise OO, Expert level coding, Attended and Presented in large JAD sessions.
VB, Fox Pro, ASP, WEB developer AAC, Aug July
Affiliated Acceptance Corporation, Sunrise Beach MO. hired me to help with supporting the applications they had at market, oversee the huge daily batches of credit card processing and to build inhouse utilities and applications. That role expanded to include programming of all sorts, some nightly auditing and server work, firewall programming, VBScript windows programming, VBScript web programming, PcPluss Autodial scripting, as well as socket level VB programming. In the end I worked on desktop applications, web based applications, windows and Unix servers and more.
* Built inhouse, client facing and web based applications
* Worked closely with VISA to automate/perfect massivelyscaledCCprocessing Software
* Provided first, then second tier support to club and studio owners.
* Helped with nightly as well as Month End Audits on Unix Servers
* Helped with inhouse and client hardware/software debugging/support.
* Helped move from classic ASP written entirely in VBScript to IIS COM+ VB.DLL
Technologies Employed: VB, Visual Fox Pro, Visual C++ w MFC, Classic ASP, IIS<,,>, ASP .NET, VB.DLL>VBScript for larger more sophisticated applications, Clipper w/blinker compiler, Universe DAC on Unix, Cisco Router Programming, DialUp Scripting, Win NT, Socket Layer Programming
Certified in State of Kansas Project Management Methodology
Associates Degree of Applied Science from Education America awarded in in Computer Information Systems with focus on Programming. I maintained a . GPA, played an active role in my student body, and served as a member of the faculty
Prior to finishing my degree I studied Computer Engineering, Digital Communications, Microprocessors and Advanced Theory at Topeka Technical College. I have always gra