[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
ASHISH S. FIN No: GQ
DOB: th July
Unit No , Block No ,
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: Techno Functional SAP HR
Total Work Exp: years in SAP.
Looking for opportunity only in Singapore. Currently having Singapore Visa and Employment pass to work.
Roles & Responsibilities till date:
Performed requirements gathering, analysis, and mapping of business processes
Preparation of the solution proposal document for customer requirement.
Preparation of the specification document for the customer.
Development of the design document.
Realization/Development of the solution proposed.
Performed system testing, unit, string, integration, with negative & positive scenarios
Wrote test scripts, performed system validation, and production support
Created training documentation, trained all levels of users at multiple locations
Handled support Help Desk issues for users in several states
Providing Production Support / Maintenance for projects.
Work Load Analysis:
* Covering the actual time booked in the project.
* Projecting the future work load in coming months.
* Saving cost for the project.
* Saving the net profitability.
* Allocating the resources to different projects.
Data Dictionary objects such as database tables, structures, include structures, append structures, data elements, domains, search helps, search help exits, and lock objects, authorization objects.
Module pool screen programming, screen navigation, tap strips, table controls, ALV display using objects, dynamic search helps.
Reporting using ALV, List programming both through function module and object oriented ABAP.
Enhancements and Modifications.
Interfaces and IDOC&;s.
Data Migration using BDC and LSMW.
Logical Database, Info sets, Info types.
BAPI&;s and RFC&;s.
Web Dynpro ABAP Expert
Hosting WDABAP applications on Portal
Developing portal content.
Trainings/Sessions Conducted in SAP Labs.
Conducted WDABAP trainings for partner companies like IBM, Wipro, Intel, Intelligroup Solutions, Satyam, Mindtree Consulting, Tech Mahindra Consulting India Pvt Ltd.
Conducted training in SAP Labs on topics such as Database updates, Enhancement and Modifications, Screen Programming, Data Dictionary, ABAP Programming.
Nominated as speaker for WDABAP, Bullet Proof ABAP programming in SAP TechEd in Bangalore.
* Best performance for Miraca project by Gerhard Oswald member of the Board of Directors of SAP.
* Best Performance in Wolseley Project Acknowledgement by top CD Management, Walldorf
* Best Trainer Award from SAP Labs, Gurgaon.
Senior Development Consultant SAP labs India Pvt Ltd Since July till date
* RIM Research in Motion Blackberry Canada Sept till Date
* Worked on a web application in Adobe Flex and WDABAP platform for Yearly Compensation Planning process to be used by Org Units managers at RIM.
* Calculated and updated the budgets per compensation plan during the compensation review cycle.
* Worked on a MSS application to report and maintain Time and Attendance, Team Data for employee, General Employee Info, Team Monitoring of tasks, Pay History, Training History etc.
* Worked on ESS application for the employees at RIM for Leave Requests, Quota of leaves calculation leaves types, Online Pay slip, Personnel Data Maintenance, Letter of employment, Display of Dependents, Job Details, Education Qualifications etc.
* Integrated the Web Dynpro applications in Portal by creating iviews, checked the authorizations, user mapping.
* Created BSP application to fetch the master data, customizing data for the compensation planning and prepared a customized XML file and buffered it in the browser to be used by Flex.
* Created BSP application to fetch the master data, personalization data and customizing data for the Leave requests and MSS and prepared a customized XML file and buffered it in the browser to be used by Flex.
* Setting up of ESS configuration linking the data to individual infotypes of employees.
* Configuring the SICF services as per the customer requirements.
* Worked as a technical team lead and WD Expert in the project.
* Extensive use of BAPI&;s and RFC&;s to fetch the data from HCM system.
* Managed the team size of developers.
* Worked o SCRUM methodology.
* Conducted a ramp up session for the development team on the WDABAP and the Adobe Flex development environment.
* Tetrapak IncSwitzerland December Sept .
* Managing a team size of developers.
* Role as a delivery manager and solution architect to design the whole WDABAP, cFolders and Java architecture.
* Created a complete end to end solution for the customer in URLS based platform in WDABAP.URLS is the latest technology from SAP for faster UI rendering, enhanced UI elements and better user experience.
* Worked on standard and user defined component reuse.
* Dynamic creation of context, UI and navigation between several views.
* Enhancements and Modifications in standard WD Components.
* Down porting SAP NW . classed to SAP NW ..
* Integration WDABAP application in cFolders.
* Integration of Content server, JAVA, cFolders with WDABAP
* Creation of reports to check the current status of the files which are uploaded / downloaded by date, user, status etc.
* Creation of RFC&;s consumed by cFolders.
* Handled the file security issues, OS based validations.
* Solution Proposal for installing white list files dynamically and unlock mechanism of Queue and Transfer management window.
* Created training documentation, trained all levels of users at multiple locations
* Handled support Help Desk issues for users in several states. Handled the compatibility issue between MAC Safari, and IE and Mozilla Firefox.
* SaskPower USA Oct till Dec
* Creating a solution proposal document for whole SPOAD WDABAP solution.
* Created a complete solution known as SaskPower Outages and Derates SPOAD solution replacement through custom developed Web Dynpro ABAP applications and integration in Portal. The solution was used to maintain all the records in an SAP system such as to determine the performance based on plant, region, type of electricity generated etc.
* Made sure on time, defect free, quality delivery of the whole solution from Gurgaon location.
* Role as a lead and managed a team size of developers.
* Comprehensive work on complex UI elements for creating statistics, pie charts, graphs etc to determine the performance of plant, unit, region etc.
* Checking the performance of the application in updating records for SaskPower for the past years for each month.
* Comprehensive work in ALV, Tables, search helps, dynamic UI modifications, validations etc.
* Integrating the WD application in portal, creating iviews, work sets, based on the user roles and authorizations.
* Fonterra New Zealand and Australia March till March .
Created a end to end solution for Fonterra and replaced an InHouse solution with Global Trade Documentation Preparation System through SAPGTS.
Worked comprehensively on enhancements in the communication tab of the custom declaration.
Automation of New Zealand Food and Supplies Authority NZFSA Health Certificate.
Automation of Internal Monitoring Agency IMA Health Certificates for EU and DRQ countries.
Automation of Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service AQIS business processes.
Created IDOC&;s using ALE for sending and receiving data from SAP GTS to NZFSA and AQIS via PI.
Created reports to determine the current status of the NZFSA, IMA and AQIS requests which are sent to the government authorities.
Created reports to check the details of the products such as country, destination port, passing country, qty, type, loading port etc which are shipped to EU and Dominic republic countries.
Key resource in the core development team, and solution owner for IMA and AQIS solution components.
Delivery head from Gurgaon location during the maintenance phase of the project.
* Nestle Sales Order Switzerland June till Oct
* Replicate standard Sales Order Create/Change/Display i.e. VA, VA, and VA transactions in Web Dynpro ABAP. This application is to be used as an ACS Adaptable Custom Solution for future customers.
* Implemented the standard features as pricing conditions, Inco Terms, determination of Partner rules, schedule lines, delivery, payment terms, document flow, sales order history etc.
* Created an API to determine all the details for a sales order from the SAP system.
* Created an API which was consumed in WDABAP to create sales orders.
* Understanding and debugging of the standard VA, VA, VA transactions.
* Understanding the relationship of several tables, views, & structures involved in the standard transactions and there business relevance.
* Ensured maximum buffering of data to minimize the number of round trips and improve the performance of the application.
* Created a Web service which could be consumed in future projects.
* Working as a Solution architect for the Web dynpro application and managed a team of developers from the location.
* Ensured easy enhancement, maintenance, internationalization of the application developed.
* Wolseley Inc USA Vendor Managed Inventory SDVMI April till March
* Enhanced the standard VMI Vendor Managed Inventory solution in SD for consigned and non consigned goods and developed a custom solution to automate the whole business process.
* Worked on enhancements and modifications for the replenishment of the goods and to take open sales order quantity into consideration during delivery and Post Goods Issue PGI.
* Creation of full customized solution to create, change and display cribs. Maintaining the replenishment parameters, maintaining the products and the crib relation.
* Creation of the usage order document, updating the product consumption, adjusting the stocks, doing the replenishment via an online transaction for Create, change and display Usage order documents.
* Worked on Credit Management i.e. Crib Credit Management, Consignment Credit Limit, Crib Credit Management, Consignment Credit Limit
* Worked on Billing: Billing of Usage, Consignment Billing.
* Comprehensive work in Object oriented ABAP, ALV, Modular programming, Reports creation, Search helps, Include structures, RFC&;s, BAPI&;s and BADI&;s.
* Enhanced the standard to create sales orders of not only VA type but also determined from the customizing.
* Implementing BADI&;s to incorporate the open sales order quantity during replenishment and delivery.
* Creation of IDOC&;s using ALE to receive data from agents blackberry to update SAP database and accordingly do a replenishment and PGI of the goods involved.
* Miraca Inc Japan HCMPA December till April .
* Setting up of Wage types in Infotype for Basic Pay, Additional Payment, Recurring Payments/Deductions.
* Prepared and configured Work scheduled rules and Shift rules.
* Off cycle payroll configurations.
* Create reports to read the payroll results and generate report to determine the yearly bonus / non scheduled payments, employees displaying the monthly salary along with the periodical and non periodical shoyo results, using the logical database for fetching the correct set of employees.
* Created customized info types to maintain data e.g. job roles, promotions, shoyo payment,
* Update the organization, basic pay, Additional Payments, Recurring Payments/Deductions, administration info types.
* Worked on Organization management concepts, configuring managers desktop, evaluation and reports, infotype maintenance.
* Worked on Payroll process, payroll reports, bank Transfers and check processing, organizing a live payroll run.
* Worked on Organization structure, enterprise structure, personnel data, planned work time and basic, remuneration structure.
* Safe Passage Internal SAP Germany June till Dec
* Developing an internal tool to migrate data from legacy system to SAP system.
* Analyze standard transactions such as MB batch Usage, MC Product Groups, Projects CJN
* Prepare the analysis sheet displaying the relation of several database tables, views involved.
* Analysis of the minimum required data and doing a root cause analysis for the underlining tables.
* Implementing the same business rules in the safe Passage. Team Size of .
Software Engineer Infosys Technologies Ltd., Bangalore Since Aug till July .
* Rio Tinto Australia November till March
* Aligning business solution with SAP ERP suite.
* Core team member of the implementation, enhancement, modification of standard SAP Objects.
* Create DDIC objects, write reports in HSE domain.
* Working on Enhancements and Modifications to create customer specific applications working closely with the standard solution.
Developed web Dynpro ABAP applications in the Health and Safety Environment HSE module to predict the risk factors involved in various mining operations, listing the possible set of reasons, validation codes etc.
Integrating the application into the portal based on the user roles and authorizations, creating iviews, creating work sets etc.
* Daimler Chrysler Germany
March till June
SAP .C, UNIX server and Windows PC
* Written reports to migrate data from the legacy system to SAP R/ using BDC for
* Maintenance of the SAP Implementation done by Infosys. I was a part of the maintenance team.
* Team size .
* Training in Infosys Equivalent to BS degree with ./ :
Introduction to JEE
OS: UNIX, Windows , , and XP Home Edition.
Database: Oracle, PL/SQL
B E, Electronics & Comm.
Punjab Engineering College, Panjab University
GMSSSec D, Chandigarh
GMSSSec D, Chandigarh
* Director&;s Appreciation Award in College.
* Director&;s Appreciation Award in College
* Director&;s Appreciation Award in College
* National Level nd Prize winner in a Debate Competition.
* National Level st Prize winner in a Group Competition.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Date: Ashish S..