[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Mobile : +
• Having years of experience, as Siebel Consultant in areasÊrelatedÊtoÊAnalysis,
Designing, ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊConfiguration, System Integration and Data
Migration of SiebelÊCRMÊapplication.
• Actively participate in the Design, Build, Test, and Deploy phases of Siebel UCM
implementations for Oracle customers.
• Experience in interacting with world wide clients and customers, business/technology
groups for ÊÊÊÊÊÊRequirement Analysis, Feasibility Analysis with relation to
technical possibilities in Siebel ÊÊÊÊÊÊOOTB, Problem Resolution along
withÊanalyzing and designing business needs.
• Designing and deploying business process, using Siebel Workflows Process and
ÊÊÊÊÊÊapplication as per the business needs.
• Involved in Application Integration EAI in Siebel and Data Migration EIM.
• Implemented SiebelCRM Vertical and Horizontal modules Siebel Consumer
Goods, Siebel Life ÊÊÊÊÊÊSciences, Siebel Call Center, Siebel Services and Siebel
• Worked on Integration and attribute mapping between Siebel CRM andÊExternal
• Experience in preparing design document like SRSSoftware Requirement
Specification, HLD ÊÊÊÊÊÊHigh Level Design and TDDTechnical Design
• Actively involved in deliverable review and improvement of quality processes.
• Excellent understanding CRM Concepts, Siebel project implementation methodology
eRoadmap, best implementation practices, implementation issues, QA process,
• Involved in Campaign Management, Account Management, Order Management,
configurationÊand setting up of pricing model.
• Adherence to Quality by usage of Quality Management Tools.
• Exposure in Assignment Manager.
CRM : Siebel .,Siebel .,Siebel .
ERP : SAP ERP,Oracle EBS.
Languages : C,C++ .
RDBMS : MSSQL, Oracle g,Oracle g
Web Technologies : HTML.
Operating systems : MSDOS, WINDOWS /NT, UNIX
• Working Fujitsu Consulting,India from May till Date
• Worked for Zensar Technologies ,India from July to Jan .
• Worked for CMEC Leeds,UK from March to June
• Worked in SeaSoft Solution AB , Sweden from October to March .
• Worked in HCL Technologies, India from Oct to Oct .
• Worked in SS Technology, India from January to October .
Client: IFFCO, UAE
Company: Fujitsu Consulting India May
– Till Date
Applications –Siebel Consumer Goods
Scope Of The Project:
IFFCO UAE implemented Siebel Consumer Goods application for trade and marketing
promotion.It involved integration with Oracle EBS to fetch cutomer, contact,products and
price related data.For promotion brand planning was done in Hyperion.The Brand plan
data was brought into Siebel using the EIM load.It also had the functionality of Claims
and Settlement where Claims details for customer were sent to Pricing Engine and
Settlement was processed back to Siebel.
Roles and Responsibility :
• Designing MD for developing integration strategy with external system .
• Validated MD for the integration design between EBS and Siebel through
• Worked on creating Inbound webservices, Outbound WS.
• Designed Virtual Business Component to store the response coming for Outbound
• Generating WSDL for Inbound request.
• Worked in design document for Bulk Data Load for EIM process
• Worked in Data Mapping and Conversion for doing initial load of Products and Account
• Worked in EIM Process to load data for Account and Product .
Client: Assurant Health,USA
Company : Zensar Technologies,India
July – Jan
Applications –Siebel Financial
Assurant Health has been in business since and is the brand name for products
underwritten and issued by Time Insurance Company, John Alden Life Insurance
Company and Union Security Insurance Company. Together, these three underwriting
companies provide health insurance coverage to people nationwide. Each underwriting
company is financially responsible for its own insurance products. Primary products
include individual medical, small business health insurance,Êshort term health insurance
andÊstudent health insurance products, as well as noninsurance products and
consumerchoice products such asÊHealth Savings Accounts and Health
Reimbursement Arrangements. Assurant Health is headquartered in Milwaukee,
Wisconsin, with operations offices in Minnesota, Idaho and Florida, as well as sales
offices across the country
Scope Of The Project :
The CRM of Assurant Health is composed of four applications. LEGS, OAS, PP and
DSC. The primary function of the LEGS application is to import, deduplicate, cleanse,
enhance and assign opportunity data leads to agents working for Assurant for them to
work on these leads and convert them into health policies. The application is
integrated with lead vendors for lead import and to applications like EDW ICR, Acxiom
for cleansing and enhancing of the lead. The integration of LEGS with EASE is to
facilitate the agents in submitting applications for policies and generating quotes. The
OAS application is for the agents to view their policies and their alerts generated
according to the status of the policy. The PP application is for the providers i.e. the
doctors, hospitals etc to view the policy status of their clients. The DSC application is the
call centre application for Assurant direct sales centre application. With integration to the
CTI tool, the DSC users receive, make or transfer calls in order to create leads which
would be worked upon by their owners to convert them into policies.
Roles and Responsibility :
• Designing Low level design and developing integration strategy with external
• Creating Siebel Integration Object and Data map.
• Creating outbound workflow based on the type of integration .
• Worked on creating Outbound webservices.
• Worked on configuration related changes for bringing GUI changes.
• Involved in troubleshooting the load failure cases, including database problems.
Client: CMECChild Maintenance and Enforcement Commission ,Leeds, UK
Company : IT Recruitment Solution. March – June
Applications –Siebel Marketing .
CMECChild Management and enforcement commission is a public sector
undertaking of England. Northern Ireland and Wales. CMEC looks after is the
contribution from a nonresident parent towards the financial cost of raising their child,
paid to the person with whom the child lives, usually the other parent, referred to as
"person/parent with care". CMEC’s function is twofold, encompassing calculation of how