[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Address: Wilsonville, OR
A dedicated, detail oriented, and customerfocused PMP certified project manager with years of experience in analyzing, developing, and leading software projects. Managed projects based on CMMI process recommendations including change management, risk management, and project monitoring & controlling. Solid understanding of Software Lifecycle models such as RUP, RAD and Waterfall. Highly experienced in using Microsoft Project. Skilled in leading people and creating enthusiastic working environment. Bilingual Arabic English speaker.
Technical skills include the following:
Windows all versions, Unix fundamentals
MS Source safe, IBM ClearCase
Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Visio, Adobe Photoshop
JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, BEA Integration Workshop, Webservices, Cryptography, PKI, TCP/IP, BI fundamentals, SQL, UML, BEA Weblogic, Apache Tomcat
Project Manager Professional PMP
CIW Professional in ECommerce Designer track
CIW Associate in ECommerce Designer track
Volunteer Work Oregon, USA
* Annual Survey Program Manager / Present
Working with the PMI Portland Chapter Quality Team responsible for tracking the quality of the event services that the chapter provides. Currently working on the annual survey which is the chapter&;s main method of measuring the overall quality for the program year.
* Library Volunteer / Present
Currently volunteering at the Wilsonville Library. Responsibilities include preparing items for shelving, assisting staff in shelving materials, using alphabetical and numerical Dewey filing systems, and completing other various tasks as needed.
Intercom Enterprises an IBM partner Cairo, Egypt
Project Leader / Project Manager / /
In less than two months, was promoted to the role of a project manager after showing distinctive level of responsibility and leadership. Managed up to four concurrent projects efficiently. Was highly trusted by upper management, as well as coworkers, and was vital in recommending business directions in accordance with the company&;s objectives. Established and maintained precise project schedules. Was responsible for all project plans and documentation. Successfully led teams built on consensus.
* Managed a team of five AS/ developers to perform data migration project for AlBaraka Bank in Bahrain, , on behalf of MISYS International Banking Systems Limited. Acted as a liaison between both teams to ensure efficient collaboration. The project went live successfully on June .
* Managed a team of ten BI & AS/ developers to automate the existing reporting system of the United Bank of Egypt . Acted as the point of contact for multiple departments with different representatives. Used effective communication, decision making, and problem solving techniques in dealing with daily emerging issues in a typical governmental environment.
* Managed a team of five BI developers to upgrade and automate the reporting system of the Operation Support Department in a leading Egyptian mobile operator Mobinil . As project leader, used thorough follow up and conflict management skills to bring this project back to life after some problems that led to its postponement. As a result, was promoted to project manager.
CITGlobal was a division of Silverline Technologies Cairo, Egypt
Advanced through a series of increasingly responsible positions. Worked in the role of a developer, analyst, project leader, and project manager. Participated in the analysis, design, and development of projects. Led teams to build highly scalable robust eBusiness web applications using products such as WebLogic, and Oracle, as well as technologies such as JEE, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JNDI, RMI, XML, and JDBC. Integrated applications using BEA&;s Integration Workshop, messaging MQSeries, JMS, and Web services technologies.
Project Leader / Project Manager / /
Managed short term projects from beginning to end. Was responsible for developing project plans, allocating resources, defining tasks, and managing performance. Secured acceptance and approval of deliverables from the project sponsors and stakeholders. Created project schedules and defined project deliverables. Communicated status, issues, and risks to project stakeholders. Assisted the presales team in preparing presentations, as well as documentation related to PKI, smart cards, EMV compliance, and fraud management.
Team Leader / /
Directed up to five developers in building reputable eBusiness web applications. Participated in a variety of design/development and enhancement projects. Defined tasks, monitored quality and performance. Conducted code reviews for junior developers. Administered source code control using MS SourceSafe. Created test plans. Was responsible for release preparation and documentation. Served as point of contact for client technical inquires and problems resolution.
Senior Java Developer / /
Involved in the analysis, design, and development of complex web applications. Adhered to process guidelines and ensured work to be delivered on time with top quality. Maintained project documentation. Used cryptography knowledge in developing eSecurity projects.
* Managed a team of five to develop an enhancement project for the company&;s HR management system. It included improvements and upgrades to the timesheet, vacation balance, and recruitment systems.
* Managed a team of four to build an integration project for SADAD payment system using BEA&;s Integration Workshop. .
* Supervised a team of six in the development of a new upgrade for the OB einvoicing system .
* Developed the first release of the Invoice Generator System for OB einvoicing network .
* Developed CIT&;s PKI security server which served afterwards as the core of the company&;s esecurity projects.
* Worked on the business analysis of the Exception Management System EMS for Electronic Clearing House ECHO .
Nilesoft International Cairo, Egypt
Programmer / Analyst / /
Contributed in the design, development and implementation of multi tier web applications using Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Weblogic, and ModelViewController framework. Used Borland C++ and DS Max to build simulator applications. Conformed to code standards, requirements specifications, and quality expectations.
* Developed NileSoft Dynamic Banking Integrated system using JEE technology.
* Programmed and animated a multimedia pharoanic simulator walkthrough project.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
* Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering Cairo University, Egypt.
* PMP Exam Preparation Course Jupiter Training Center, Egypt.
* Leadership Skills Training Course Logic Management Consulting, Egypt.
* Time Management Training Course Logic Management Consulting, Egypt.
* Communication Skills Training Course Logic Management Consulting, Egypt.