[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Email: Country of Citizenship: USA
Address: Pennsylvania Ave
Kansas city MO,
OBJECTIVE Seeking a challenging Fulltime/Contract position where I can use my technical
knowledge and other skills in the field of Computer Science/Bioinformatics/InformationTechnology
Rochester Institute of Technology
Masters in Bioinformatics Cum GPA: ./.
Major GPA: ./.
University of MissouriRolla UMR
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Cum GPA: ./.
Major GPA: ./.
Indian School, Salmiya, Kuwait March
All India Senior Secondary Certificates
UNDERGRADUATE COURSE WORK
Data Structures I, II, II Discrete Mathematics
Introduction to Numerical Methods Introduction to File Processing/COBOL
Introduction to Computer Engineering Object orientated analysis and design
Introduction to operating systems Software testing and quality assurance
Digital system design microcontroller Capstone senior project
Programming languages and translators
Molecular Modeling and Proteomics Java Programming
Advanced Bioinformatics Computing Computational Problem Solving
Web Designing and Technology Database Systems
Ethics in Bioinformatics Object Technologies
Cell and Molecular genetics II Statistical Bioinformatics
COURSEWORK SPRINT NEXTEL
MSAG Validation HP Open view Operations Training
MVPT Refresher Course ERROR Corrections Training Course
Languages : C, C++, Java, PLSQL,VB.NET
Web :XHTMLHTMLDHTML,ASP.NET, XML, XPATH, XML Schema,
Framework : Microsoft Visual Studio.NET //CF, Visual studio ,
Oracle Application Server Forms Builder/ Report Builder
Reporting : DatasetsSQL Native Client ADO, Crystal Reports, Stored Procedures
Databases : Oraclei/i/g, MS Access, MySQL, MS SQL
Operating Systems : MSDOS, UNIX, Windows XP/Vista/., LINUX UBUNTU
Software : Auto CAD, MS Suite , NetBeans.,Maple,KrBTelnet,
Dreamwaver,MAGIC, HCE, MUMMER, FASTA, BLAST,CLUSTER,
Hardware Languages : VHDL.
Protocols : SMPP, SNPP, WAP, HTTP, SMTP, SIP, SS,TCP/IP
Project Management, Technical, Negotiating, Communication, Leadership, Presentation, Visionary
• Built a snake catching/processing device for a Basic Engineering class .
• Coded programs in C and C++ to create Advanced Data Structures .
• Created a project to search for student status in a class .
• Analyzed the run time of basic algorithms .
• AutoCAD designs .
• Coded in C++ for UNIX shell programming.
• Building a C++ interpreter to analyze different languages and their behavior
• Designed an based stopwatch to measure time within / of a second
• Developed a fast algorithm LCS for gene sequencing .
• Creating a learning tool which simulates a manufacturing process .
• Worked on a project for keeping records of clients for the driving school
• Worked on a project to sequence viral VSV genome and determine mismatches.
• Coding java programs for advanced data structures in the analysis of genes
• Working on a project to study and analyze folds in proteinsSpring
• Writing a chapter for an online Proteomics textbookSpring
• Modeled a movie world websiteFall
• Created a movie world databaseFall
• Participated in an online conference so as to analyze the underlying objects in
• Ms Thesis to analyze haplotypes from mitochondrial genome using online
databases/literature to find an ultimate correlation to hearing loss disease by using CPAN’s
Win::IE Automation methods to effectively scrape a SERP for a useful datasetPresent
• Designed a Unitcount webpage, to give group visibility to replace People’s soft software for
the NASO organization and later coordinated and managed the Prem development team
through the processMay March
• Designed a Tasklist website to allocate functions across the team effectively, which also
allows the user to open a ticket and check its statusMay March
• Designed a website for Openview template cleanup Process May March
• Worked with HP Openview software version , and with System Administrators from
various teamsSUN, Solaris, NTAC on alarm conditions and set up alarms accordingly using
OSI Spy templatesMay March
• Learnt dataflow and architecture of alarming system, dealing with main serversMay
Telecomm Design Engineer
• Worked with legacy/new handset devices to account for latency, performance and capacity
issues for MMS/SMS data, including the Instinct and the Diamond with both M/M
software testing with Qualcomm’s QXDM packet sniffing software and analysis logs at the
TCP layer with Wire Shark through PPP logs, from testing in good RF/bad RF and mobile
Drive testingMarch Nov
• Worked with Boost Mobile on LDAP issue, test devices, Device latency analysis
• In charge of Provisioning Content Providers, primarily CDMA AP IMCell MSN, AOL,
Yahoo, Facebook, Tango, WeatherorNot, Qualcomm, Qualutions, Airbank, Boomerang,
Sybase, Chacha, Telscape, Xstream, Amazon, Azteca Mobile, Hawaiian Telecom through
VPN Tunnelsinitiating and facilitating meetings, assisting Engineers from Production and
STIC on the call, attention to detail VPN endpoint information, encryption domain
information, application IP information, Billing and Protocol in the Content Provider Access
Agreement CPAA, writing release notes, obtaining credential information once connectivity
is established and writing certification letter. March Nov
• Learnt about and helped rearrange various Network elements and attended various vendor
meetings Acision, Comverse primarily for project MercuryMarch Nov
• Learnt how to build useful translations and update MVPT MSAG Validation Processing
tool with updated valid address from the initial MSAG Master Street Address Guide load
• Developed and Designed a toolERTT e Record Tracking Tool to keep track of records
from both ARPS ALI Record Processing System and NONARPS files, supplied by the
ALI Address Location Identifierthe tool has querying and reporting features amongst
various other functions and is used across all SPRINT teamsPhase I Nov
• Developed a ticketing system for the Systems Management team to handle ARPS
Routing requests such as dual ALI requests and unrouted/routed Line level routing Requests
This tool has querying and reporting ability.March July
• DevelopingPhase III and maintaining Phase I – Phase IIthe Audit Database for a team of
domesticinternal provisioners to meet Directory Listing Book closing deadlines for
Content and TNonly Audits
• Building an automated process to send LEC Tickets and DSR’s Directory Service Requests
• Developing an interface for the Batch Process to the Audit database component
• In charge of handling tickets for all the tools for the Cable Order Management database team
at Ericsson present
• Consolidating all COM applications as part of the Bluewave migration efforts present
• Building automated processes into the LEC Automation tool LAT to process, LSR/CSR
requests for porting TN’s to Sprint from the cable partners Present to meet Sprints KPI’s
and SLA’s for efficient productivity
• Build Mobile barcoding/Biometric Applications using .NET CF on Windows Mobile .
platform using Neodynamic SDK and Neutrotechnology software packages
• Worked as a sales representative for Vector marketing
• Worked as an student helper workstudy in the computer science department
• Network EngineerKansas City Performance and Configuration/