[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Cell: + | Email:
Senior Microsoft.NET Professional
* Operating System: Windows R Server//XP///, MSDOS, Apple Mac OS X ., iOS .
* RDBMS: Microsoft SQL Server // ETLDTS, Oracle ., Microsoft Access, FoxPro
* Language/ Specifications: C, VB.NET, Microsoft .NET /././., C, C++, Java, Visual Basic , Objective C.
* Tools/IDE&;s: Visual Studio //, Xcode, Photoshop
* Version Control: VSS, TFS, SVN, Perforce
* Others: Design Patterns, Advanced Excel VBA programming, Microsoft Enterprise Library, UML, MVC , REST, Entity Framework, Data Warehousing, Awareness of CMM standards and project management, ETL
* About years of software development experience using various Microsoft technologies.
* Hands on experience of using Microsoft technologies like ASP.NET, C, WCF, SQL Server using Agile and SCRUM.
* Experience of architecting and designing applications for Web and Windows platforms.
* Experience on developing client and server side applications including layered applications like UI, Business layer, Service and data layer.
* Experience of conducting detailed system analysis and design and preparing higher level and lower level HDD & LLD design documents and proof of concepts POCs.
* Advanced knowledge on product integrations using Service Oriented Architecture.
* Experience on working with very large SQL Server databases and conducting data analysis and performance tuning of the database.
* Experience of handling full life cycle of software development process while managing team of developers including product support and release management.
* Exceptional analytical and problemsolving skills. Able to think "out of the box" and make critical decisions.
* Dedicated, hard working individual with very good interpersonal communications skills to work at all technical levels of the organization.
* Team management skills including planning, coordinating, task scheduling with strong client facing skills.
* Proven ability to develop and document procedures to streamline and improve operations while enhancing system applications following quality processes.
* Exposure to work with Apple Mac/iPhone and iPad development using Mac OS and XCode.
* Swank CMS Jun to Aug
About Project: Swank CMS is the conversion from legacy html based site into new .NET based MVC web application using Microsoft&;s open source Orchard CMS tool. The new application includes the features like pages contents, widgets, images and modules to be managed using central location providing users in a secure way.
Technology Used: .NET Framework ., C, SQL Server , ASP.NET MVC.|Business Domain: CMS | Role: Technical Architect /Project Leader | Team Size:
* SPC.Mobile Threat and Risks Management iPAD App Jul to Jun
About Project: SPC.Mobile pulls the metric data from one or more Symantec products and other third party products. This application is divided into various independent components like MDS Mobile Data Services, Symantec Cloud for storage, iPAD App for UI. The MDS is responsible for pulling all incidents, risks and threats from various products Symantec and third party and sends it on cloud. The iPad app is pulling data from the cloud and shows on UI. This application shows single view of enterprise threats and risks for security officer of the entire enterprise including DeepSight data showing current trend of world wide viruses.
Technology Used: .NET Framework ., C, SQL Server , Web Services, Cloud, iOS, xCode, Objective C, JSON.
|Business Domain: Security | Role: Technical Architect | Team Size:
* Symantec Protection Center SPC Oct to Jul
About Product: Symantec Protection Center is an appliance that simplifies security management by centralizing security reporting and management across both Symantec and thirdparty products. Protection Center aggregates security data from multiple products and makes this data available in crossproduct dashboards and reports. These crossproduct dashboards and reports also simplify the task of identifying and resolving security issues.
Technology Used: .NET Framework ., C, SQL Server , JQuery, Web Services. |Business Domain: Security |
Role: Technical Architect | Team Size:
* Banklink Portico Product Integration Jan to Oct
About Project: Banklink is a cash management financial / core banking product and Portico is a teller platform product for the banks and credit unions. It&;s an integration between Banklink and Portico products to exchange data between products using XML web services. After successful integration, Banklink product was able to show user&;s transaction data of all associated accounts available on credit union and bank with consolidated view.
Technology Used: .NET Framework ., C, SQL Server , VSS, XML, XSD, Web Services. | Business Domain: Finance | Role: Technical Architect / Project Manager | Team Size:
* SellStation . A Teller Platform Jun to Jan
About Product: SellStation is a teller platform developed on Microsoft .NET framework. This product is used by credit unions and offers various transactions like inquiry, deposit, withdrawal, transfer etc. It interacts with mainframe to process host the transactions.
Technology Used: .NET ., WCF, VB.NET, SQL Server , WebHost mainframe interface, TFS | Business Domain: Finance | Role: Technical Architect / Project Manager | Team Size:
* FATE Fiserv Automated Test Environment Feb to Jun
About Product: It&;s a product of test automation for windows and web applications. Set of steps to be performed once, all to be recorded by FATE and it generates set of customizable test cases. Once recorded, it can be executed by manually or by using scheduled jobs. Consolidated report of test case success or failure will be sent to system admin.
Technology Used: .NET ., ASP.NET, C, XML, DOM | Business Domain: Finance | Role: Project Leader | Team Size:
* ERASE R Financial Crime Suite Feb to Feb
About Product: Fiserv&;s antimoney laundering software solution includes: a financial transaction monitoring system, intelligent detection tools, watch list filtering, alerts investigation, case management, workflow, regulatory reporting and management of reporting.
Technology Used: ASP.NET, C, SQL Server , XML | Business Domain: Finance | Role: Project Leader | Team Size:
* Passport Data Mart Oct to Feb
About Product: Built on SQL Server and analysis services using SQL Jobs and DTS packages to load data from various sources like Mainframe DB databases. The overnight batch processes loads data from multiple sources into SQL database. A data mart application having over scheduled Jobs on four database servers and processing huge amount of data on nightly basis. Once data is imported, various reports are sent by automated processes to the stakeholders.
Technology Used: SQL Server using Jobs, DTS Packages, Stored Procedures, VB script. | Business Domain: Data Warehousing | Role: Application Programmer | Team Size:
* MphasiS an HP Company
Delivery Project Lead Jun to till date
* Symantec Corporation
Principal Software Engineer Oct to Jun
* Fiserv India
Project Leader Feb to Oct
* IBM India
Application Programmer Oct to Feb
* Gateway TechnoLabs
Sr. Analyst Programmer Mar to Oct
* cBiz Software Engineering
System Analyst Jan to Feb
* Received award form Symantec for actively participating on product macro testing in June.
* Received appreciation award from Fiserv India in Dec and Dec.
* Received a key talent award from IBM India.
* Master of Computer Applications MCA from IGNOU in with st class.
* Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications PGDCA from IGNOU in with st class.
* Diploma in Information and System Management DISM from APTECH in with distinction.
* Bachelor in Commerce B.Com. from Saurashtra University in with nd class.
* Linked In:
* Skype ID: atul_uk
Name: Atul K.a, Sex: Male, Visa: US B Visa Valid till , Current Location: Pune, India