[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Computer System EngineeringUniversity of SunderlandUK
Date of Birth: Damascus, Mobile phone:
Marital Status: Single
Military Service: Finished in
* Serious and Hard worker
* Perform under pressure.
* Ability to learn fast.
* Like more knowledge and develop my skills.
* Like to work in group environment.
* City and Guilds Technical diploma in information processing
* BS in computer System Engineering from university of SunderlandUK
* MCTS: .NET Framework ., Windows Presentation Foundation Applications.
* MCTS:.NET Framework .,ASP.Net Application
* MCTS:.NET Framework .,Windows Forms Application
* :TS: Microsoft .NET Framework Application Development Foundation
* Oracle SQL Fundamental g
* Java Programmer
* Development Web Site Using Dreamweaver
* Maintenance and Development Database solution using SQL Server
* C;Java; C++; C
* SQL Server /; Oracle g;Mysql
* Server Side Programming : ASP.Net, PHP
* New Web Technology: Ajax , JQuery
* Analyses and Design of software products in an academic approach with practical consideration.
* All stages of System Development Life Cycle SDLC
* System Analysis and Design in both approach SSADM Structured System Analysis and Design Methods and ObjectOriented Methodology.
* Tools: DFD Data Flow Diagram, ERD Entity Relationship Diagram, EAP Enquiry Access Path, ELH Entity Life History, objectoriented Diagrams UML.
* Requirement Engineering,Project Management.
* OS: Linux Redhat, Fedora.
* Unix Shell => shell scripting Language
* Essential knowledge in network
* Jun outsourcing developer :
I developed various software applications and websites for many customers in different domains.
Web site of "Syrian Information Olympic Society"
+ Analyze and Design different Software applications as part of an IT team.
+ Followup Development and implementation Process.
* MarchDecember AbjadHawaz "When ideas create software":
Job included Development of web and Desktop application in .Net Environment using SQL Server / as Database Solution.
* January Until Now
Freelance Web and Desktop Developer.
"I do believe that my academic background coupled with my practical experience will enable me to perform the task required.
I am looking for a job where I can further enhance my IT knowledge and keep in pace with the fast changing environment."