[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
EMail: , Mobile:
Seeking technomanagerial assignments in the key areas of Project Management, Delivery Management, Key
Accounts Management, IT Consultancy, Solution Architect and Presales with a technology driven organisation
preferably in IT Sector.
* PMP Certified professional with years of experience consisting of:
o years in Project Management, Content Development and Vendor Management
o year in Project lead and Client Relationship Management.
o years in providing Web Technology Solutions and Desktop Applications.
* Presently designated with Core Projects & Technologies Ltd., Location as Project Manager.
* Showcased competencies in managing around resources in various IT projects with waterfall and agile
methodologies, daily scrum and periodic sprints.
* Technically competent in Web technologies; Documentation and following every steps of SDLC process & CMMI L, e
Commerce applications with various payment gateways
* Vast experience in web application and intranet applications
* A project planner with expertise in spearheading various projects and ensuring delivery of projects within the time &
cost parameters with a high standard of quality.
* Have domain knowledge in Education, Legal, ELearning, Healthcare & Insurance.
* Exposure of endtoend development of software applications from requirement analysis to system study, designing,
coding, testing, de bugging, documentation and implementation.
* Acquires a clear understanding of the technology trends with the distinction of instituting new
practices to achieve business excellence at the lowest overall cost.
* Extensive experience of environments requiring direct customer interaction during
specifications, effort estimation, development, product implementation phases & production
* Proficient in managing & leading teams for running successful service delivery and experience of implementing
procedures, service standards for business excellence.
* Prominent Clients: Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning USA, North Carolina Department of Public
Instruction USA, Karnataka State Open University KSOU INDIA, Michigan Department of Education USA, Irvine and
Bonner Nigeria, State of Jharkhand India, Maine Department of Education USA, State of Nagaland India,
Examination Counsel of Zambia, Examination Counsel of Lesotho, Exam Board of Bahamas, Exam Counsel of
* An ardent analyst, with a flair for adapting quickly to dynamic business environments and adopting pragmatic approach in
improvising on solutions and resolving complex business issues.
* An effective leader with proven abilities in leading teams during the project phase, training &
guiding team members and enabling knowledge sharing among the team.
Since Aug’ with Core Projects & Technologies Ltd., Mumbai as Project Manager
Jul’ –Jul’ with Nucleus Advt. Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai as Software Consultant
Jun’–May’ with Indiadatabases. Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai as Sr. Software Programmer
Jun’ May’ with JOM Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai as Programmer
Key deliverables across the tenures:
Project Management Business Analysis Client Relationships
Documentation Pre Sales
Vendor Management Technical Analysis OnSite Client Support
* Managing and leading team members; allocating resources among team members and guiding team members during
* Overseeing implementation of processes, managing change and supporting effective
management of change management, in close coordination with the project steering board.
* Allocating resources and setting up communication channels across the organization.
* Holding review meetings to ensure timely completion and delivery of the project to the client.
* Framing architectural decisions, providing leadership, direction, strategy, and vision in the
areas of technology and product development to facilitate and enable growth and business
* Mapping client’s requirements and providing them best solutions involving evaluation and definition of scope of project
and finalisation of project requirements.
* Handling client interaction for requirement gathering, finalization of functional specifications; generating and compiling
reports based on findings; with causes and solutions to systems issues.
* Engaging and coordinating business analysis sessions for understanding client business
* Suggesting appropriate as well as technologybased solutions for enhancing functional
efficiency of the organization and achieving business excellence.
* Interacting and proactively understanding customer’s requirements for translating it into
business operations to achieve the revenue target.
* Planning, estimating, scheduling, monitoring, controlling and tracking the progress of project
development & implementation activities.
* Coordinating with the business users and software development vendors to address business
priority issues, defining user requirements, monitoring the development and implementing the
* Regularly meeting with business people within the organization for discussing and analysing
* Initiating/suggesting improvement in system/process, wherever required and managing
expectation /communication /escalation.
* Influencing, advising and developing efficient and effective systems solutions that meet
business requirements within budget and delivery timescales. Advance planning for
* Languages : C, C++, FoxPro, Java, VB .
* Reporting Packages
: Crystal Reports ./ ./ ., Active Reports /., SQL
: FoxPro, dbase
: Oracle , Ms SQL / / , MySQL
* Dot Net Technology
: VB.net, ASP.net, C, .net ., ., ., .
* Version Controls : Visual Source Safe, SVN, TFS server
* Quality Tools : HP Quality Centre, JIRA
* B.Com. from Mumbai University, Mumbai :
* Diploma in Information Technology CDAC from MET, Mumbai :
* Masters Diploma in Software Engineering from Aptech, Mumbai:
* PMP from Project Management Institute PMI:
* Microsoft Certified Professional:
Date of Birth : th July
Address : /, Varun Gardens, Near Lawkim Company, Thane – , Maharashtra, India
Languages known : English, Marathi and Hindi
Visa Details : US B Visa valid till July