[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
URSULA C. M.
Buchs SG, Switzerland
Highly enthusiastic professional, looking to acquire a position where knowledge of Networking
and Information Technology can be applied in a dynamic work environment that provides room
for further development of said knowledge.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
á + years of experience supporting Cisco’s architectures and Solutions.
á Certifications: CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCVP in progress.
á Public speaking and presenting to large groups.
á Adaptable to dynamic environments
á Work well in a team or individually
á Analytical thinking, planning and Problem Solving
á Strong Interpersonal Skills.
á Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing Spanish.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems. University of South Florida,
/ to / Sr. Systems Engineer supporting Cisco Systems. TECH DATA Corp. Clearwater, FL
• Lead a technical team of that contributed to the organizations goals and objectives.
• Assist resellers and Cisco field CAM’s with the creation of Bills of Materials BOM
• Provided technical presentations and demos for resellers and end users.
• Point of contact for Unified Communications/VoIP solutions within Cisco Team at Tech Data.
• Provide consultative support and mentor to junior Systems Engineers.
• Provide Cisco product support for Latin American markets.
/ to / Systems Engineer – Supporting Cisco Systems TECH DATA Corp. Clearwater,
• Recommend Cisco products and solutions to resellers for networking needs such as Switching,
Routing, Security, Voice over IP, Unified Communications and Wireless.
• Create and implement technical training for team members, resellers and/or Sales force.
• Assist with and attend road shows to demonstrate Cisco products
• Generate configurations and responses to RFP/RFQ.
• Assist Sales personnel with technical issues beyond the scope of their required knowledge.
• Broad knowledge of Cisco products.
/ to / Consultant. THE FIRM Financial Systems Consulting, Tampa, FL.
• Worked with PeopleSoft financial application software
• Participated in development of PeopleTools inhouse training programs.
• Trained clients on PeopleSoft security, panel designer, data designer, and basic queries.
Project member for Hyatt Corp Project. Chicago, IL. June/
• Configured laptops for Internet connection.
• Created data tables for data conversion using Access
Application Analyst for Air Quality Management District, Diamond Bar, CA. Aug/
á Conducted fit gap analysis through reports for payroll.
á Met with users to discuss data conversion.
á Configured Peoplesoft tables for Human Resources according to client needs.
á Loaded data into PeopleSoft tables using Import Manager tool.
/ to / Accounts Payable Assistant, JUMBO SPORTS, Tampa, FL.
• High volume, fast and accurate invoice processing.
• Dealt with vendors to reconcile purchased orders with merchandise shortages, missshipments, and
/ to / Teller. BARNETT BANK, Tampa, FL.
• Delivered fast and accurate service to bank customers.
• Completed all business transactions in compliance with operations technical and regulatory
• Responsible for the in and out flow of cash for the branch.
• Balanced the draw daily and vault once a week.
• Promoted bank products and encourage customers to purchase said products.
Will be provided upon request