Cambridge, MA , Cell: +
A resultdriven, customerfocused professional with years of distinguished performance in the IT
industry. Expert analytical skills with strong background in health care and manufacturing industry. Adept
at multitasking with focus on individual and team goals. Highly skilled and strong belief in teamwork and
knowledge sharing. Commitment towards quality and excellence.
Master of Business Administration MBA August
HULT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL, Boston, MA
Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering June
UTTAR PRADESH TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, Ghaziabad, India
INFOSYS LTD, Pune, India
Business Consulting, IT and outsourcing services that deliver measurable business value from technology
Business Analyst/ Systems Engineer
• Performed process consultation, requirement gathering and incorporated customers’ business and
functional requirements into optimal solutions; transferred customer requirements on to the
technological mainframe, using Infosys Global Delivery Model and Due Diligence.
• Spearheaded a team of systems engineers to deploy new databases into the production
environment and efficiently maintained client’s health insurance system with resilience and
• Analyzed productivity reports and improved quality assurance processes, reducing defects during
testing phase by % and helped meeting Capability Maturity Model Level compliance.
• Mentored a team of systems engineers through Software Development Life Cycle to accomplish
complex database integration between applications and reduced integration defects by %.
• Improved the operational efficiency by % for WellPoint Inc client by creating a tool that
converts the audit trail to batch module processing, a recognition typically given from both the
Business and Unit level high management.
• Worked on several project estimations, requiring indepth analysis of all functional and non
• Worked in ‘LightsOn’ team business critical maintenance project, where stringent deadlines
were met with no slippage and carried out multitasking activities with zero escalations.