[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Place of birth: Long Island, NY
Marital status: Married + three children, Current residence: Shoham, Israel
Contact information: Tel: +–, Mobile: +
Email: , and
MAMM – MA in Marketing administration, Derby University, Current
BA in Political science and Sociology, BarIlan University –
My objective is to develop my career in managing staff or teams and accounts in the following
banking IT and software fields: Software and module design, Implementation in Payments /
Liquidity / Cash management areas,including recent US/EMEA market developments, Trade
Finance, FX front office and back office operations, as well as areas of Fraud management,
regulation and AML.
Accounts manager / Senior Support engineer
Customer accounts manager at Fundtech int”l support dept. In charge of supporting clients using
Payments / Liquidity management applications. This includes:
• Managing the relationship between staff and client
• Overseeing new module and product functionality design and maintenance Gaps, FRD’s,
• Managing testing and new release delivery
• Design and module developments I have been involved in: RTGS, SDD, einvoicing, FPS, m
payments, SWIFTReady gold projects, to name a few.
Product specialist and implementation content manager Dec – Nov
Employed by the IT dept Dealing room of Israel discount bank. In charge of: Purchasing and
implementing two Payments and Liquidity management and Rtgs systems for two banks,
delivering and consulting banking Payments knowhow, business and regulation information
including AML and anti fraud knowledge, active paticipation and design new modules and
interfaces, QA test procedures, test plans including FRSD, STD’s and UAT documents.
Application and products specialist
January – December
In charge of: Product management and module design. In this capacity I defined and analyzed
business requirements for software companies developing Payments, Liquidity, Trade finance,
Insurance, BB and logistics software.
Customer support Manager Fundtech September – January
In This capacity I:
• Managed the international support desk for bank Payments and Liquidity management
software, including back and frontend applications
• Handled QA procedures, and supervised version management.
• Served as functional, business and training advisor to developers, sales directors, and other key staff.
Senior Business Analyst for Surecomp Dev. Ltd. July –July In this
capacity I successfully carried out as a Trade Finance and logistics product and application
• Design and functionality analysis providing banking and business information to
departments within the company, as well as to large international clients
• International customer management and support
• Managed QA teams, and developed module testing procedures and documentation
• Trained client instructors to use/ implement and instruct Trade Finance software.
• Presented complex systems worldwide in both pre and postsales roles
Export Operations Officer at Bank Leumi January –July
Employed by TelAviv main branch‘Export branches’ department. In charge of:
• Export trade finance transactions
• Assistance to corporate customers, in accomplishing elaborate trade transactions.
• PC operator in Data Unit – Northern command HQ.
• English Native Speaker
• Hebrew – Fluent
• Arabic Rudimentary
Professional Certification Courses and Seminars
• Project Management – Hi Tech College, Hertzelia
• Systems analysis course for managers, Sivan College, Tel Aviv.
• Series US Securities trading training at NY Investment Bank.
• Certification studies in export management, Trade finance marketing – Ort College, Tel Aviv.
Computer and Software Experience
• CRM and support management software.
• MSOFFICEPRO products including MSProject and Access.
• QA automated testing tools, such as Winrunner, LoadRunner, etc.
• Reporting tools Crystal Reports, Business Objects, and Web Intelligence at a fundamental level.
USA , Israel
References will be furnished upon request.