[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Bahcelievler, Istanbul, Turkey
Personal Profile, Objective
Job experience includes system analysis and sales consultancy experiences, graduated from Management Engineering from Istanbul Technical University with BS degree.
System analysis experience covers functional consulting of Oracle EBusiness Suite focused on supply chain management modules implementations, being single point of contact providing system support and troubleshooting as needed, preparing and implementing of end user trainings.
Sales experience covers selling directly to private customers, upselling related products, maintaining customer relations, being the contact point of the products between suppliers and the customers in case of any issue.
Currently looking for challenging opportunities to buildup his career and make a difference by using his existing experience.
Ability to work and lead successfully in a team
* Team work and leadership is critical for the current role, which depending on each other is needed; as system analysts share parts of analysis then deliver the work to developers and they deliver to testers. Currently responsible for logistics developments team to successfully deliver the project on schedule.
* Has strong, good relationships with customers, team members, managers.
* Understanding of relationship management importance within professional environment.
* Experience of presenting product specifications and end user trainings.
Commitment to success in Information Technology Industry
* Oracle products knowledge and strong system analysis experience.
* Enthusiastic about working about latest technology products, staying up to date.
* Provided support, made upgrades and full cycle implementation for various industries, most of customers are market leaders. Such as Pfizer, American Hospital, Teknosa, SuperOnline, Turkcell, Johnson Controls.
Oracle Purchasing Expert R, R
Oracle iProcurement Expert R, R
Oracle Inventory Expert R, R
Oracle Sourcing Expert R, R
Oracle Project Accounting Expert R
Oracle Property Manager Expert R
Oracle HRMS Core Average R, R
Oracle Services Procurement Average R
Oracle Order Management Basics R, R
Oracle Costing Basics R
Oracle PIM Basics R
Oracle General Ledger Basics R,R
Oracle Payables Basics R, R
Oracle iExpense Basics R
Oracle Application Testing Suite Average
Oracle AME Average
Oracle Discoverer Expert
Oracle Business Intelligence Basics
Oracle Reports Basics
Oracle Workflow Basics
Experteam Consulting Sep Current
System Analyst Oracle Functional Consultant
Currently working on an upgrade project as logistic developments responsible; maintaining system analysis and reporting project status. Experience includes; implementation, upgrade, systems integration and production support for various Oracle EBusiness Suite EBS modules.System analysis and design of forms, workflows and custom modules.Analysis and design of various reports using SQL, Discoverer.Training of endusers for various modules.
Had "Over Expected" evaluation results Highest evaluation score for five projects from project managers.
Experteam Consulting Feb Sep
Customer Support Member
Started Experteamcareer as a customer support member. Acting upon a service level agreement SLA team members were responsible for solving customer problems in specific limited times.Gave support for General Ledger, Purchasing, Order Management EBS modules.
Promoted system analyst position upon success.
Rem Computer Jan May
As a sales consultant of Rem Computer have worked in electronics stores;Teknosa and MediaMarkt.Was responsible for direct sales to customers of specific products; smartphones, modems. Had deep knowledge about the products and was responsible to understand the customer needs to match the best product with them.
Bedesten Telecommunication Dec Jun
First professional experience was in Bedestenstores; selling mobiles and upsellingrelated products like SIMs and accessories. It was a competitive environment where bonus system existed for selling products and needed colloboration with other team members.
Istanbul Technical University
Turkish Native German Basic
English Fluent Russian Basic
Available upon request; from team members, managers or customers