Hamlet , depto
Skype: yT. VoIP: +
To integrate a pro active work team in a telecom business, software engineer or IT Investigation
Company, which allows permanent challenges on investigation and development products and technical
Aptitudes to leadership and generate pro active and efficient work teams. I also have strengths in
solving technological problems, specially facing engineering matters, software requirements and in problems
analysis related to interdisciplinary technological solutions. I have advanced knowledge on systems design and
implementation, Internet working, security systems, software engineer and administrative information systems. I
do permanent investigate and research on new technologies matters, IT, telecom, systems and software
As Director of T.I. of OS.ONE my main responsibilities are:
• Lead the definition of the technological strategies of the company's technological platform communications, sofwre,
hardware, knowledge management and processes
• Define technical guidelines for projects, consultancy and technical support.
• Provide vision for the future of technology in order to make a difference with the competition.
• Overview and anticipate technological changes in the industry.
• Establish technical standards used documentation, tools and processes and transfer them to the team.
Additionally, I participate in the definition and project management in both the pre and implementation phases, defining
the architecture of software projects and incorporating adaptive and technical management methodologies with the
aim of resolving in an agile requirements submitted for development software, security and service platforms. Besides
playing the role of business and technology consultant in OS.ONE.
Additionally, in my previous job, I had to coordinate the technical operations group tasks. Integrate
systems and network solutions, to supply the internal needs for the company and its customers. I was part of
the design and deployments of the IFX regional network, giving services to countries in Latin America and
leading several regional projects. Also I was advisor and developer of solutions in these countries in matters
where the company had no previous technical experience.