[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
FAROOQ A.L. W.
PO Box , Riyadh , Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Implement, Support, and Offer consultation to SAP FI ECC . or earlier system users in finance and
controlling as SAPFinancials and Controlling consultant and be a part of implementation project.
M. Sc., University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK, June, .
Masters Degree in Computing Science Software Engineering with Outstanding Distinction
MBA, India International Trade Centre, Mumbai, India, March, .
Marketing and Business Administration
B.Com, Mumbai University K. C. College, Mumbai, India, April, .
Bachelor of Commerce Accounting and Auditing
SAP FI ECC . Certified, SAP FI New General Ledger Accounting, SAP South Africa, June,
PMP, MarcomArabia, Riyadh, October,
SAPFICO Financial & Controlling, SAP Certified Centre, Naizak, AlKhobar, July,
OCP: Oracle Certified Professional Internet App Developer, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, June,
See the details below
Free Lancer, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia SAP R/, ECC Consultant
February – Present
Andalus Holding Company, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Sr. System Analyst
Taliah Trading & Industrial Company, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia System AnalystcumDeveloper
June – November
Taliah Trading & Industrial Company, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia System AnalystComputer Programmer
July – June
Great Punjab Agro Industries Limited, Mumbai, India
February – June
Summarized IT Achievements:
• Vast experience of Finance and IT that includes diversified industries and roles including ERP
consultancy, ERP implementations mainly Financial & managerial reporting side, Software
• Having around one year of handson experience in SAP R/ECC . EHP Financial Accounting
and Controlling module
• Training of SAP R/ & ECC . EHP in FIGL/AP/AR/CM/AA, COCCA/PCA, IO etc.
• Configuring MM/SD to FI in terms of GR/IR account determination setup, tolerances differences
posting configuration, etc.
• SAP R/ & ECC . Finance: Configuring & Executing Automatic Payments, Dunning, and Exchange
rate differences, Financial Statement Versions, and Reports
• SAP R/ & ECC . Controlling: Reposting, Cost Allocation, Distribution, Assessment, Overheard
Cost Controlling, Planning, and Budgeting
• Performed many ERP implementations in diversified industries using extensive knowledge of business
processes that includes endtoend ERP implementations involving endusers training
• Having knowledge of Finance, developed a DSS Solution using Visual Studio, Business Objects XI
Crystal Reports and MS SQL Server integrating business ERP
• Designed and Developed Interfaces using technologies like Oracle Developer, Visual Studio,
WinSQL, Microsoft Access, and etc.
• Wide range of experience in strategic policies for resolving long standing problems and creating
solutions that improve operational efficiency
SAP R / ECC . Skills EHP :
> Excellent in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Banks: House
Bank, Bank key, Bank Account Number Management
> Outstanding in configuring FI to control the business logics of any organization, like Chart of
Accounts, Document Types, document change control, configuring GL/AR/AP account groups,
defining posting keys, Field Status Variant of Group/Posting Key, defining reconciliation accounts,
and alternative reconciliation accounts for Special GL transactions
> Configure New General Ledger, Document Splitting, and activate scenarios from available
> Configure Currencies and their exchange rates using different types/base currency
> Configure automatic payments to Accounts Payable and executing them for Finance department,
and training the Finance department
> Configure dunning procedures for Receivables/Payables to facilitate finance department in cash
collections and schedule their run automatically
> Periodic Closing activities recurring using Closing Cockpit like Automatic Account Clearing,
Accruals/Deferrals, Recurring entries, Valuating, and Regrouping to reduce time & effort
> Integrate Finance with other modules like SD, MM, and AA
> Asset Accounting:
. Configure Chart of Depreciation, Depreciation Area, Determination Key, and Asset Class
. Configure Account Assignment objects including unique Profit Center/Cost Center
. Creating Asset Master Records, Acquisitions, Transfer, and Retirement and train Finance
. Run Depreciation & Valuation, and Posting the same to GL.
> Excellent knowledge of components like CCA, Cost and Revenue Element Accounting, Internal
Orders, PCA, Planning, and Budgeting
> Configuring Periodic Reposting, Allocations, Assessments, and Distributions accurately and
scheduling to have it run automatically using Cycles
> Settlement of Internal Orders to Cost objects on the basis of their consumption ratios with the help
of Statistical Key Figures and Activity Outputs
> Planning—Statistical Key Figures, Activity Outputs & prices, Cost Elements, Resource,
Dependency planning using Formula Planning Templates, Automatic cost planning, Accrual
planning, Periodic reposting planning, Distribution planning, and Assessment planning
Technical Skills & Familiarities
• Software: Business process reengineering, GAPAnalysis, System Modeling &
Functional specifications, Application development and Testing
• ERPs: SAP R/ & ECC FIGL, FIAR, FIAP, FIAA, COCCA, CO
RealPro Oracle ERP, and Focus RT
• Programming: Oracle Developer, VB.Net, FoxPro, Clipper, dBase III+, &
• Reporting: Oracle Reports Builder, Business Objects XI Crystal Reports, etc.
• Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server, Visual FoxPro, dBase III+
SQL scripting, PL/SQL, Microsoft Query Analyzer, Enterprise Manager,
MS Visio—Data Modeling, Analysis, & Migration, Toad, WinSQL, & etc.
• Utility Tools: MS Project, Office, PowerPoint, etc.
• Communication: English fluent, Arabic excellent, Urdu native, Hindi excellent
• Interpersonal: Positive attitude, work ethic, reliability, flexibility, adaptability,
problem solving, personal interaction with all, selfmotivated
• Organizational: Planning, initiate, team work in getting a task done, efficiency
• Management Skills: Leadership, encouraging team around, organizing routines or
work schedules, team leader
Professional Experience Details:
. Free Lancer SAP R/ & ECC . Consultant
March – Pres