[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
PETER L.F. C.
Speyside Crescent, Flat Bush, Auckland
Creative Education Management Ltd January – April
• Teach and assist student individually or in small groups to help them master assignments and to
reinforce learning concepts presented by the teachers.
• Adapt teaching method and instructional materials tomeet students’ varying needs and interests.
• Enforce administration policies and rules governing students, supervised classroom discipline.
• Observe students’ performance, and record relevant information to analyze progress,
• then develop learning materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes to assist the
• Distribute revision tests during class to challenge and to help them revise on English grammar, vocabulary
Heidelberg Ltd January – March
Temporary IT Assistant
• Contribution to an IT project, by assisting the IT team to set up new computer or laptop workstation
for all the users in the company, and subsequently migrate data from users’ old computer to its
new designated computer or laptop.
• Facilitate the IT Operation Team in carrying out regular computer operations.
• Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
Bauhaus Clothing December – Febrary
• Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants and needs.
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain apparel based on customer needs and desires.
• Answer questions regarding the shop and its apparels.
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and security
Foodtown Supermarket April – November
• Maintain product facing, set up instore display for promotion.
• Guide and assist the customers with their general enquiries.
• Responsible for inventory control as well as damage and loss item.
Bachelor of Information Systems July – November
University of Auckland
Infosys – Computer Network
• Network Fundamentals, IP Addressing, Subnetting, TCP/IP, Switch/Router Configuration.
• Routing Protocols and Concepts, RIP/, IGRP, EIGRP, Routing Table Configuration.
• LAN Switching and Wireless, Wireless Security, VLAN Setup & Configuration, Control List.
Infosys – Enterprise Service Oriented Architecture ESOA
• Examine the concepts of ESOA as a means of providing organisations with an open, flexible, adaptable,
and agile IT infrastructure that enables them to adapt to rapidly changing business environment.
Infosys – Management of Information Security
• Develop or propose a plan of security standard, policies and procedures for virtual online social
• Defining security requirements, risk management, identification and authentication, access control,
information security technologies and encryption techniques.
Infosys – Advanced Database Systems
• Data modelling, database design, and the management of databases.
• Use of SQL Server to explore Database Management in a practical way from the perspective of a DBA.
• Data warehousing, data mining, and business intelligence.
Infosys – Enterprise Systems
• Examine crossfunctional integrated computerbased ERP systems, considering selection, analysis,
design, implementation and configuration of such systems. Focus on the SAP Enterprise System and
Solution Manager from SAP.
Infosys – Web Development
• Design, build and maintain interactive, databasedriven websites.
Diploma in Graphic Communication July – June
Auckland University of Technology
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
• Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with lecturers and making necessary
• Use computer software to generate new images, web kiosk advertisement banner, book cover, website,
poster and brochure.
Secondary Education Feb – Dec
Auckland Grammar School
• Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA
o Cisco Network Fundamentals
o Cisco Routing Protocols and Concepts
o Cisco LAN Switching and Wireless
• Teaching English as a Second Language TESL
Software and Operating System experience:
• Cisco IOS
• Microsoft Windows XP, Vista,
• MS Office
• Adobe Dreamweaver; Illustrator; Photoshop; Flash
• SAP ECC., SAP Net Weaver
• MySQL database setup
• IBM Rational Rose; Websphere Business Modeler
• Oracle BPEL Designer
• Microsoft Visual Studio , ASP.NET MVC; Microsoft Expression Blend
Computing Languages: Moderate level of C, Sql, Java, XML, HTML and CSS
– Current Leader of a social basketball team competing at a Tertiary Student Basketball
• Plan, organize, and conduct practice sessions
• Provide training direction, encouragement and motivation to players
• Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of players
• Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of opposing teams to develop game strategies
New Zealand Citizen
• Geoff Treanor
Principal of NZIE New Zealand Institute of Education
Instructor of the TEFL course I attended