MANAGING CONSULTANT, eBusiness Strategy and Design –
Defined and led client engagements and mentored consultants in eBusiness Strategy and Design. Led
engagement pursuits and teams focused in telecommunications, public sector, education, and financial
services, generating and delivering over $M in new consulting revenues.
• Designed breakthrough new tool and methodology for rapid eBusiness Diagnostics for evaluating
client readiness for ebusiness; tool became backbone of service offering and revenue driver
• Performed international site location evaluation for a global financial services firm, resulting in
selection of international location with significant tax and labor benefits.
• Defined client experiences, offering flows, and descriptions for new offerings being added to the e
Business Strategy and Change Category, providing new selling tools for the practice.
NEXGENIX, Fairfax, VA –
Regional Director, Relationship Management Services
Developed relationship management solutions for clients. Built teams focused on delivering services
including strategic analysis, marketing planning, marketing communications, branding, and creative
services while integrating activities with the technology services group.
• Captured new opportunities within client base for delivering strategic insight, business planning, and
risk / reward models, delivering over $K topline growth for new company
• Directed delivery of services to major clients including Bellsouth, CBS Sportsline, High Speed Net
Solutions, and Ecolab; client satisfaction scores on all engagements over %
• Consulted with clients in a variety of domains including ecustomer care, project prioritization within
BB and BC segments; capitalizing on BC database; and strategic analysis
• Expedited Nexgenix’ aggressive business maturation plans with a focus on moving the scope and
scale of project delivery higher on the value curve.
AT&T, Chantilly, VA –
DIRECTOR, New Business Analysis and Management
Established teams to pursue aggressive global growth targets. Pioneered development of business
infrastructure, processes, and policies for new professional services unit within AT&T, including the
opportunity capture model, engagement and risk review processes, and global business funnel
management. Led and presented strategic pricing and structuring of major integration contracts.
• Counseled capture management teams to winning strategies, contributing to CAGR over %.
• Defined economic modeling, project and portfolio analysis, risk management, and estimation tools,
enabling enhanced support to client engagement teams in a highgrowth environment.
• Produced targeting strategy resulting in turning the startup Integration Practice profitable in years.
• Recruited, hired, and coached a highperforming, motivated staff of professionals leading pricing
activity on complex integration contracts.
Additional AT&T Experience, Greensboro, NC
Manager, EFTPS Program
Program Manager / Business Development Manager
Proposal Manager / Technical Writer