Resume for Todd S. for Executive Manager / Computer & IT Services in South Jordan, Utah
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Todd W. S., PMP
Current Creek Circle, South Jordan, UT Phone:
email: LinkedIn: .
Change agent, strategist and business management professional that drives high performance
and innovative solutions from national and global teams. A Csuite executive who provides
immediate value by maximizing operational effectiveness with an undeviating focus on results.
Waterford Research Institute – January to February
An education research focused content developer whose primary objective is maximize the academic growth of
students through technology.
Senior Vice President Program Management August to February
• Generated $, of professional services revenue during the first twelve months of
operation as a new startup.
• Created high impact custom software development and multimedia production services
for companies across the world.
• Led the business systems and operations work of our digital products division.
• Drove new start up and systems integration efforts for the company, balancing the
demands of rapid growth, short time horizons, technology change, and budget
• Directed the development and support of multiple product lines, both digital and print, for
commercial and consumer channels.
• Managed the team of brilliant, creative people that produced the Waterford Early Reading
Program, the Waterford Early Math and Science Program, Rusty and Rosy Learn With
Me, Waterford Assessment of Core Skills WACS, and Central Park.
• Taught ,,+ children to read
• Enabled the potential of , kids a day by making them academically stronger,
smarter, and better prepared.
CFO / Vice President Finance – January to August
• Restructured bank reserve and investment accounts from a comingled environment to a
laddered investment pool for multiple operational units.
• Established human resource job classifications, salary grade structures, and merit based
• Implemented cost center based accounting with department level budgets and audit /
compliance related discipline.
Director / Vice President – Product Development – January to January
• Built three high function international development teams in an month window India,
Romania, Mexico reducing production operations cost by +% while nearly doubling
• Created beautiful, high impact educational products leveraging resources in content
design, interaction design, multimedia production, software programming, and quality
assurance testing with teams in multiple locations
• Produced large volumes of new content across multiple projects with limited staff using
Agile/Scrum/RAD project techniques and without sacrificing the critical path detail of
traditional waterfall development.
Citigroup – July to January
A major American financial services company based in New York City holding some million customer accounts in
more than countries.
Vice President Data Center Systems Audit & Compliance
• Performed compliance risk reviews and information security practice audits.
• Developed and tested disaster recovery plans for multiple business units.
• Conducted OCC and FDIC safety and soundness reviews and annual entitlement access
audits for voice, data, and transactional systems.
• Built corrective action plans and managed the projects to resolution for any point of
concern generated by an audit or review.
Associates First Capital – June to July
A major American financial services company acquired by Citigroup in July of specializing in consumer, credit
card, home equity, and commercial loans.
Vice President Information Systems Management – June to July
• Directed CTI workflow automation and call center efficiency projects in multiple
operations, building out five call centers in four different countries.
• Managed multiple largescale projects with teams as large as people and budgets up to
$ million in size.
• Controlled the risk models and system control records for the PaySys “Vision” and
“Vision Plus” credit card systems.
• Managed the credit underwriting and processing for the private label credit card services
• Managed the consolidation of six mortgage servicing centers into two facilities with no
customer facing disruption.
• Served as the technology integration and project support resource for multiple
University of Phoenix
Bachelor of Science Business Administration and Human Resource Management
Total Quality Management for Service Certification TQM
Project Management Institute
Project Management Professional designation PMP
AFFILIATIONS / OTHER
Project Management Institute
Utah Technology Council
Red Rock Research Advisory Board
Mandarin Chinese language skills
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!