Verizon, Telus Canada, Embarq, Level , and Qwest that resulted in finding multimillion dollars in
savings on billing errors.
• Managed the technical team, including project managers, implementation consultants, database
administrators, developers in India, and client personnel for a data center service bureau offering.
This offering saved clients millions in systems and hardware expenditures. Responsible for project
planning, project budget, project staffing, risk and mitigation, issue tracking and resolution,
requirements gathering and workshop development.
• Presented Quarterly Business Reviews QBR’s that uncovered new opportunities resulting in $M
addon new business.
• Created high level strategic processes and procedures for professional services, production
support, and application monitoring for service level agreements. Generated % internal savings
on service and support timeframes achieving higher levels of client satisfaction.
Principal Management Consultant | H. LLC. –
• International contract in Dubai preparing for the launch of a new communication company with
data solutions including Domestic Circuits, International Circuits, Broad Band Internet, WIFI,
Managed TV, Web Hosting and Satellite services.
• Project managed a team of business analysts and product managers to deliver data solutions.
Implemented plans and delivered to business customers technical and consumer products.
• Consulted with small and medium sized businesses to develop systems, implement software
solutions and generate implementation plans generating thousand of dollars in cost savings.
• Developed wire line and wireless solutions including prepaid and postpaid services, mobile ‘pay
as go’, international roaming, and mobile broadband for business and residential clients.
• Developed workshops for gathering and translating business process requirements into functional
and technical solutions.
• Developed an Access database for a Hard Money Financial Lender saving $K in expenses.
• Built a Salesforce.com database for a Nonprofit software vendor generating $K in new
Sr. Manager Communication & Content, | KPMG Consulting Inc.
• Developed the strategic response to two Latin American initiatives for new operational and
business systems and solutions. This included building the relationships with the network
provisioning, network inventory management, and EAImiddleware vendors.
• Defined requirements and provided a strategic response $M Engagement for Brazil Telecom.
• Managed the in country contacts of rd party channel partners that were required to develop,
service, and provide technical support for the contract.
Business Development Product Manager | EHPT USA Inc. Ericsson & Hewlett Packard Joint Venture
• Developed a comprehensive pricing program and built a productivity improvement system for sales
and channel management.
• Created a pricing program automating the product portfolio and provided discount metrics that fed
into the HP sales process that generated over % cost savings while eliminating manual
• As a channel manager with SUN identified joint prospects, developed the partnership, and
prepared joint presentations for the NetFusion product line.
• Identified rd party electronic billing presentment and presentation EBPP providers, initiated sales
contacts, presented product portfolio, incorporated them into the channel program.
• Provided technical and marketing expertise to requests for proposals.
Senior Marketing Manager | Information & Graphics Systems Inc.
• Developed a complete marketing strategy including new brochures, updating the web site, analyst
road shows, RFP management, major trade show events, local professional organization
meetings, and developing product branding which increased revenues by %.