[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
G, Pocket , Mixed Housing Flats New Kondli,Mayurvihar Phase , New Delhi .+
* ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE AND VISION
* PROACTIVE BUSINESS LEADERSHIP POLICY, PROCESS,
* BUILDING OUTSTANDING WORKPLACES AND
* PERFORMANCE DRIVEN ORGANIZATIONS
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* Recruitment and Staffing
* Benefits/Compensation Management
* Performance Management
* Rewards and Recognition
* Training/Employee Development
* Organization Development
* Employee Communication
* Restructuring and Revitalization
* Employee Engagement and Relations
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE years
Febt&; till date
Manager HR &Admin
Vast Digital Publishing Pvt. Ltd. Vast Digital Publishing provides outsourcing services to news publishers, private enterprises, public sector undertakings, government departmentsand the social sector.
Oct&; to Jan&;
Senior HR Executive
Suvi Information Systems Pvt Ltd: Is one of the leading global providers of Information Technology services
March&; to Oct&;
Pushpkunj Family Helper Project:A trust working in rural & tribal villages and slums of Indore.
Recruitment & Induction:
* Manpower planning, receiving manpower requisition, assessing manpower needs, preparing JD, s with concern Department Heads.
* Handling complete Recruitment Life Cycle Sourcing, Screening, Short listing, Salary Negotiations and Reference Checks.
* Responsible for sourcing talented candidates according to the job descriptions through internal databases, group referrals, job portals Liaison with recruitment agencies for open positions.
* Conducting InductionPresentation for the new joiners about the Company and its policies in brief,
* Introducing the new joiners to the respective Team Leaders and other Team Members,
* Regularly interacting with the new joiners and making them feel comfortable in the new environment,
* Taking care of all the problems faced by the new joiners.
* Responsible for issuing offer letters & Appointment letters.
* Ensuring the completion of joining formalities.
Training & Development:
* Identify Training needs for the employees through their Competency mapping Staff, Skill matrix workman, Training need identitification forms, & performance appraisals.
* Prepare annual Training plan calendar & coordinating with the Management for complete it&;s on schedule. Arrangement of Training&;s & provided all necessary Training related items.
* Organizing Employees development program.
* Conduct post Training evaluations to ensure that the correct needs have been identified.
* Maintain all Training records of Employees.
Performance Appraisal PMS:
* Managing Appraisal process across the levels and establishing framework for substantiating Performance Appraisal system linked to Reward Management.
* Coordination in setting up departmental as well as individuals KRA
* Conduct sessions to explain the concept of Performance Appraisals in the Orgnisation.
* Timely distribution & follow up with dep&;t heads for Appraisal forms.
* Evolving, Monitoring, & Reviewing Mid term& Annual Performance Appraisal.
* Coordinating in formulation & implementation of increment policy.
* Coordination with Management in Carrier Planning of Employees.
Employee Relationship Management I R:
* Ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievances to maintain cordial managementemployee relations and achieve dedication by workers.
* Managing the entire suggestion program and escalating the issues faced / suggestions given by the employees to the concerned department heads and ensuring the resolution of the same.
* Encourage the Employee engagement & participation.
* Employee&;s counseling on personal & employment matters.
* Focus on Employees Health, Safety & Welfare
* Focus on Employees Satisfaction & Motivation.
Time Office & Payroll Management:
* Monitoring attendance records leave records, OT records of Employees, Company & Contract Manpower.
* Monitoring daily performance of employees: absenteeism, late coming, early going, outdoor duties, gate pass & Daily Manpower MIS to Top Management.
* Managing the Payroll functions at all levels Managers, Staff & workman.
* To ensure timely preparation, finalization & distribution of salary and wages of company&;s & contractors Employees.
* Involved in handling promotions, up gradations, transfers, annual revisions.
* Full & Final settlement of Employees.
* Responsible for fulfill all Statutory Compliances under various acts e.g. Employees Provident Fund & Misc. Provisions Act, Employees State Insurance Act, Factory act, Payment of Bonus Act, Payment of Gratuity Act, Contract labour act, Payment of wages, Minimum wages act act, Labour welfare Act, Employment Exchange CNV Act, Maternity Benefit Act and various other acts. Registered of Company with ESIC Dept., PF Dept. Factory Act etc
Administrative & Other&;s:
* Responsible for Supervise the activities of Security, Housekeeping & Pantry Staff.
* Implementation &;S & Suggestion schemes.
* Staff welfare: Marriage & Birthday gifts, Tours arrangement, Arrange Picnics, Employees gettogather.
* Responsible for all daytoday HR, Personnel & General Administrative activities.
* Office & Building Maintenance.
* Monitoring the repair & maintenance of Company Vehicles.
* Handling of transportation.
* Liasioning with local authorities Liaison with Labor Commissioner&;s office in some cases of Labor dispute.
* Maintaining employee master data. HRIS
* Drafting Letters, Notices & Circulars.
* Formulate, develop, review & maintained company policies.
Pursuing MBA HR from Alagappa University Distance Mode
B.COM. Bachelor Of Commerce D.A.V.V. University, Indore