[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
María Luisa N. Urbina
Home Ph.: . Mobile: . Email:
Human Resources Management and Organizational Development
* A highly experienced Human Resources Professional with a comprehensive and strategic understanding of human resources management, organizational development, business and technical issues and organizational change.
* Goaloriented leadership.
* Trust building at all organization levels for the appropriate handle of sensitive information.
* Experience at global companies and projects, knowledge of current human resources practices at some European and LatinAmerican countries, as well as skills to interact effectively with people from diverse cultures.
* Development of highperformance teams.
Main areas of expertise:
* Talent development
* Operational management
* Career plan
* Team building
* Statistics analysis
* Performance evaluation
* Leadership development
* HR Process design
* Compensation and benefits
* Cultural development
* HR life cycle management
* Variable compensation
* Balanced scorecard
* International mobility
Professional experience and significant achievements:
* Human Resources Director
In progress: Design and implementation of all processes of the human resources life cycle.
* Sr. Manager of Global Talent Development
Design and implementation of processes related to outsourcing, talent development, performance evaluation, international mobility, compensation and benefits, career plan and divestiture of human resources with global range at any level of the organization.
* Global Coordinator of Productivity
Design and implementation of a model for global productivity.
Universidad La Salle Morelia
* Full time associate professor
* Head of the statistics and evaluation department
Design and implementation of an evaluation model for professors performance, as well as the development of a statistics information system for decision making.
* Electronic and Industrial Engineering, , Instituto Tecnológico de Durango
* Supplementary education:
* Business administration, , Tecnológico de Monterrey
* Compensation and benefits, , Tecnológico de Monterrey
* Project management, , Tecnológico de Monterrey
* Finances, , Universidad La Salle Morelia
* Humanistic psychology, to , Instituto Gestalt
* Teaching strategies, to , Universidad La Salle Morelia
* Master level Applied mathematics for business, to , Instituto Tecnológico de Durango