[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Craig L. Cutters Grove
IT Operations Management/ERP Consultant
Professional Profile Summary
Driven and experienced technology professional with over years of successful IT handson technical and leadership capabilities in hightech manufacturing environment and service industries. Innovative and dedicated leader who excels in increasing organizational effectiveness in IT departments focusing on continuous improvement. Motivated, collaborative, and results focused with an established record of successes in achieving the organization&;s goals. Complex problem solver with strength identifying and implementing relevant technologies to achieve the needs of each organization.
* Multiple ERP golive experiences including MS Dynamics Ax , Epicor Vantage, and Oracle.
* Develop and manage IT operation roadmaps and budgets.
* Successful experience managing, and supporting multiple IT networks/systems, including development, Manufacturing, Marketing, Purchasing in manufacturing and technical environments.
* Hardware infrastructure and administration of UNIX and Windows systems.
* Intranet/Extranet/Dashboard portal development.
* Implemented and administrated VMWare for consolidation, legacy and developmental sandbox environment.
* Strong business, analytical, problem solving, and technical skills.
* Provide IT systems leadership and support for global organization.
* Departmental budget development and management.
* Strategically define IT policies and integrated solutions across global sites.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects under tight deadlines and budgets.
* Manage, direct and mentor staff of up to .
* Develop ScopeofWork, business requirements, project specifications, and project management for various IT and nonIT projects for large scale and small projects.
Education and certificates
* Masters of Arts in Leadership in process Augsburg College, Minneapolis, MN
* BA in Business Administration/International Business / completed Augsburg College, Minneapolis, MN
* MS Dynamics Ax Development . I & II
* Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Specialist Development Ax
+ Microsoft Certified Professional ID:
* / Present; Dynamics ERP System Implementation/Administrator Independent Contractor Minneapolis, MN
* Custom form and adhoc report development using Crystal Reports for Epicor Vantage ERP applications.
* Custom form and adhoc report development using MorphX including Jr. X++ development into MS Dynamics Ax.
* Develop dashboard applications using PHP, SSRS and Dynamics reporting services.
* Develop EDI application used to create and send XML orders, inventory and financial information to OEM dealers.
* Implement MSDMS Ax with Addon application for auto dealership systems.
* Provide user training and documentation process.
* Manage ERP infrastructure and system administration including MS SharePoint and VPN application.
* Train and collaborate with users in development of application and reports.
* Implement EDI system integrations between ERP application and rd parties.
* Develop bar code applications for mobile devices.
* Microsoft Dynamics Ax ERP Development certified.
* / /; IT Director IT Global Management Clear Edge Filtration, part of the Clear Edge Group Brooklyn Park, MN
* Direct IT operation, responsible for user support, help desk, telephone support, network security, electronic mail and network administration. Developed standards for software deployment on servers and implemented software distribution. Managed the design of LAN/WAN consisting of BaseT & BaseT, FDDI, for a large national WAN.
* Implement IT infrastructure and lead implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics Ax and GP system across multiple national locations with budgets in excess of $M.
* Project management of Microsoft Dynamics implementation, Epicor Vantage and portal management.
* Manage people and resources in highly matrixed environment.
* Successfully consolidate global operating companies&; information technology systems.
* Develop and implement support and monitoring system using Open Source applications across North American and global locations.
* Define and analyze business requirements for multiple business units within organization.
* Consolidated and integrated seven global OpCo IT data and departments into organization.
* / / Systems Operations Analyst Mate Precision Tooling Anoka, MN
* Managed IT systems, LAN/WAN network, PBX, CNC machine tooling controllers, HVAC system.
* Analyze IT and shopfloor production and present recommendations to senior management.
* Manage budget of $.M and enforce best practices within organization.
* Successfully developed and implemented purchasing module and policy resulting in % IT cost savings.
* Develop and implement vendor and employee productivity scorecards for use in Oracle Applications.
* Develop dashboard application for shopfloor and inventory reporting using custom developed PHP scripting and SQL Reporting Services.
* Implement and support MRP for workload and inventory forecasting in ERP system.
* Designed and implemented my.mate.com customer extranet and employee collaboration portal.
* Developed and documented disaster recovery plans.
* Develop and present cost benefit analysis to senior management.
* Communicated effectively with senior executives, department managers, and staff in developing and managing effective business solutions.
* Create policies and procedures for Malcolm Baldridge initiatives.
* Implement policies and procedures allowing remote sales force to be truly mobile.
* Support and manage remote users and sales force.
* Implement Blackberry Enterprise server and develop mobile applications.
* / / Systems Administrator Mate Precision Tooling Anoka, MN
* Administered HPUX/SCO/LINUX Systems including SAN and Backup systems.
* Administer shopfloor Factivity workflow application and Progress database.
* Develop adhoc reports for WorkinProcess and financial reporting from SQL Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
* Implement, managed, developed, and supported operating systems, including Windows and UNIX servers.
* Implement LAN/WAN/SAN networks Cisco/COM, PBX, voice and data Ts, CSU/DSU, firewall/VPN systems.
* Supervised, trained, and motivated IT team in achieving project and IT support goals.
* Project Management of Manufacturing, Purchasing and Marketing applications.
* Proficient with MS Office suite, including pivot tables, vertical lookups, crossspreadsheets and macros in Excel.
* / / Electronic Security Technician/Project Manager/Technical Manager
* National Guardian Security Services Greenwich, CT/Minneapolis, MN
* National Account management.
* Systems design, integration and sales.
* Construction Project Management of security systems installation across Midwest.
Oracle Applications Watchguard/SonicWall DHCP, DNS, VPN,
ERPMicrosoft Dynamics Ax/GP
PHP, HTML, MySQL
Microsoft Server Os
MS Office Communicator
Open source apps
Nortel PBX Phone Systems
Terminal Services, Radius
Achievements and Affiliations
* Microsoft Certified Professional not current Exchange . Server, Windows NT Server
* Founding member of Augsburg College Adult Education Committee
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." Albert Einstein