• Business Objects certified professional
• Involved during all phases of project implementation. Managed multiple product development projects.
Played an active role in the development of products in line with the strategic business goals.
• Involved in the creation of project proposals, provided direction in the technical and business
aspects of preparing project proposals RFPs
• Responsible for project delivery, recruitment, staffing and supervision of projects.
• Conducted workshops and facilitated Requirements gathering & Analysis, development of
functional & technical design specifications and development of the programming quality standards.
• Involved in cost estimations and coordinated the preparation of project reports
• Performed Business analysis, validated design blueprints, defined Roles and Profiles and
directed Test Plans.
• Master of computer application M.C.A from Gujarat University
• Bachelor of computer application B.C.A from Gujarat University
: Windows , ME, XP, Vista, , server and Windows
Environments : Citrix, VM ware, Remote NS
Database : Oracle, SQL Server SSIS, Sybase Server, Teradata
Data warehousing : SAP Business Objects ., XI, R, XI ., .,. Crystal Xcelsius
Report XI, BI . Web intelligence. EPM, Xcelsius
SAP : SAP BW BEX, SAP Integration kit for business objects
ETL : Business Objects Data Integrator.
Testing : HP Quality center Administration
Project Title: Pangaea
Client : Newmont Mining, Denver, CO
Environment : SAP Business Objects . and ., Teradata, SAP BW
Duration : Nov to Present
: Solution Architect
Newmont Mining Corporation is primarily a gold producer, with significant assets or operations in the
United States, Australia, Peru, Indonesia, Ghana, Canada, New Zealand and Mexico. Founded in and
publicly traded since , Newmont is one of the world’s largest gold producers and is the only gold
company included in the S&P Index and Fortune . Headquartered near Denver, Colorado, the
company has over , employees and contractors worldwide.
The scope of the project is to extract the data from SAP sources like PM, SCM load the data in target
system teradata. Business objects will be used for reporting. Based on the business client has come up with
KPI’s which increase the business in PM and SCM areas. They have defined around kpi’s for PM and
for SCM. Based on the functional specs and report functionality, reporting team has to come up how
many kpi’s can be merged for these two tracks and create the reports using Business objects.
• Worked in Business objects administration and defined security for folder level and objects level using
• Defined Business Objects landscape for PM and SCM modules.
• Managed and maintained Universe content in Business objects administration.