Employment : June , to August,
• While at MICROS I worked as a Customer Support Annalyst level I
• The dutie that I was responsible for were, but not limited to, Answer incoming customer calls in
a timely manner and/or takes assignment of cases from others. Resolve customer software
issues using available resources. Support Implementation personnel with technical questions.
Escalate unresolved cases as necessary. Dispatch unresolved cases appropriately as
needed. Document all work as instructed. Use discretion and judgment to ensure customer
satisfaction and utilization of time. Excellent verbal communication skills. Good written
• The Home Depot | Annapolis, MD
Employment: March, to August,
• In the time that I had been employed for The Home Depot, I worked as a Freight
Associate, Receiving Associate, Sales Associate and a Supervising Sales Associate.
• Throughout this experience, I developed strong leadership and motivational skills, as well as,
learned how to teach and develop associates under my supervision to be the leading performers
in our store. My time at The Home Depot built me into a successful, motivated business manager.
• I am confident in my abilities to analyze business reports finding trends and maximizing profits
• The departments, that I ran contained more than different SKU’s. The types of reports I
was in charge of analyzing were, and not limited to, HD Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales
reports, HD Store Walk report, which broke your department down into classes and subclasses,
HD STAT Planner, which provided company sales goals, Out of Stock Report, Open Purchase
Order Report etc.