[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Nationality: Indian, Polish
Date of birth: th July
Address: , Owsiana, Dzialdowo , Poland
Army Institute of Technology, University of Pune, India
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science.
Specialization : Database Management Systems and Networking.
Project in University : Keeping Track of Traffic on the Network to avoid
High School from Army School, Ferozepur,, India
Took SCIENCE Stream and got DISTINCTION in all years.
. – .
Tech Mahindra or Mahindra British Telecom IT services, India
Position: Technical Associate / IT Support Analyst
• Support for PACS Application used across all sites in United Kingdom.
• Responsible to provide Second and Third line support for PACS applications
• Proactive Maintenance/Vigilance on the system and processes.
• Accepting cases from Queues and contacting users for their resolution.
• Providing Data Correction Scripts for resolution of issues.
• Provide software Code Changes, bug fixes and general maintenance
after the product has gone into service.
• Responsible to deploy live data changes and Interface Monitoring.
• Involves in discussions with interface designers, developers in order to
align the data properly in all subsystems.
• Requirement gathering as DESIGNER before any product going LIVE
for BT. Had to Travel for this. Went to GLASGOW and IPSWICH many
times in order to get the correct requirements.
• Liaising with Development Team to resolve Code Level Changes and
testing the same on ASG instance before deploying to LIVE.
• RCA categorization for each Case closed to be entered in SLA Manager.
Programming languages SQL, PL/SQL, Windows and Linux shell scripting, Java, XML.
. – . Tech Mahindra IT services, Milton Keynes, UK
Position: IT Support Analyst
• All the above responsibilities as mentioned above but on the CLIENT Location.
. – . Tech Mahindra or Mahindra British Telecom IT services, India
Position : Testing cum Development
• Worked with WinRunner tool to create automated scripts to automate
• Writing SQL codes for Orange PACS a UK based Telecom Project as a
Developer SQL optimization.
• Writing SQL scripts for Data Migrations from C technologies to CN.
• Writing code for Design Level Changes and changing the code from all
Packages and Procedures and doing the Unit Testing.
• Participating with CLIENTS and DESIGNERS in meetings one to one in order
to propose a solution.
• Working with one of the UK’s largest database for Telecom and one of BT’s
highest revenue generated Project.
. –. Initial Training Program ITP Tech Mahindra.
• Technical Training in C, C++, PL/SQL, DBMS, JAVA, UNIX and VV&T.
• Writing Code for CASE Studies during the training.
• An Exam of hour where everyone has to write a code for the problem given.
• Code optimization and review.
PACS is a Telecom Network Management System used to manage BT’s SDH network. PACS is
a key BT application, used by over , BT/Marconi/Ciena/Fujithsu/Huwaei/Lucent/Alcatel etc.,
users across the country. It is the largest BT application on Unix and Oracle RDBMS and second
largest in BT in terms of number of users Around Users. Planning Maintains a
comprehensive model of the network cards, ports, floor, suit, racks, Order handling receives
service orders and manages the workstring from placement to activation, Routing and
Assignment automatic and manual routing of orders and reservation of capacity and
Configuration configuring the order through automated CM interface.
English Very Proficient
Polish on scale of . On the learning curve.
OS administration Windows & Unix
Database knowledge Oracle i/i/g
Program knowledge Toad, SQLDeveloper, SQLPlus, MSOffice, Clarify, Star Team.
Programming languages SQL, PL/SQL, Windows and Linux shell scripting, C, C++, Java.
ProActive, HardWorking, Trustworthy, Resourceful.
Cricket, Volleyball , Basketball, Movies, Gym.