I.T. professional with years of hands on experience in the Information Technology
Service, Support and Network Industry. Ability to develop and implement and follow
procedures, processes and technologybased. Very Customer oriented with strong
professional work ethics.
• years of experience supporting users on desktop and network environment.
• Installation and configuration of Windows NT, , XP Professional, windows
Vista, Windows , Office , and . and Servers in LAN
and WAN environments. Active directory, print servers, terminal server, computer
management. Monitor, configure, troubleshoot and control access to printers, files,
folders, and web sites. Management of permissions and problem analysis using
event viewer and performance monitor.
• Assisted in various migrations from Windows NT Domains to Active Directory.
Heavily involve on planning and testing before individual sites were migrated.
• Experienced with all desktop hardware, applications, configuring, troubleshooting,
upgrading and installation.
• Very comfortable working in strict environments and strict dead lines.
• Wireless Networking, Wireless Router, Wireless PCI, PC and USB adapters using .Ghz
.b and WEP Encryption Security.
• Software and Hardware configuration and troubleshooting Compaq/HP servers, including
all Proliant family of servers.
• Extensive knowledge of Windows and Windows XP, Windows Vista and
Windows , security, connectivity, etc, and troubleshooting common and complex
• Most importantly have consistently worked with users through my entire career on
all levels of organizations. Have performed training for users and technicians.
Have developed the ability to understand users needs and I make it a priority to
learn as much of their business functions to better support their demands.
Education = The Chubb Institute, North Brunswick, NJ Technical
SupportNetwork Support Admin